Hacking Wii U Homebrew Channel Deleted. (Need help)

KeeYN

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi all, I come to you with a rather annoying problem. I am a Wii/U user with quite a lot of experience with homebrew. Though I have an issue, which is that my cousin came to my house for a visit and accused me of piracy when he saw on my Wii that I had a lot of games on a loader. I proceeded to show him that I did not pirate any of the games by showing him all of the original discs. He stayed at my house a few nights before going back to my grandmothers, and he had done nothing to my Wii so I was happy. Here's the issue:
My mum thought that my cousin should be allowed to play the Wii U while I was out busking one day. So in returning to the Wii U after my cousin left I found that the Wii U has had its Homebrew channel deleted on vWii. My issue is that on vWii I have cIOS' installed and cannot reinstall the Homebrew channel.​
I have come here to ask if there is any way I can get it back on my Wii U system, or am I stuck with having to use my Wii for all Homebrew now.

Thanks, R M.

Goku Junior

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Hi all, I come to you with a rather annoying problem. I am a Wii/U user with quite a lot of experience with homebrew. Though I have an issue, which is that my cousin came to my house for a visit and accused me of piracy when he saw on my Wii that I had a lot of games on a loader. I proceeded to show him that I did not pirate any of the games by showing him all of the original discs. He stayed at my house a few nights before going back to my grandmothers, and he had done nothing to my Wii so I was happy. Here's the issue:
My mum thought that my cousin should be allowed to play the Wii U while I was out busking one day. So in returning to the Wii U after my cousin left I found that the Wii U has had its Homebrew channel deleted on vWii. My issue is that on vWii I have cIOS' installed and cannot reinstall the Homebrew channel.​
I have come here to ask if there is any way I can get it back on my Wii U system, or am I stuck with having to use my Wii for all Homebrew now.

Thanks, R M.

I think installing it normally with Bathaxx or other exploit will be fine, I don't think the cIOS would make a problem.

KeeYN

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I think installing it normally with Bathaxx or other exploit will be fine, I don't think the cIOS would make a problem.
Unfortunately I've tried with no luck. The hackmii installer proceeds to tell me it will not install the Homebrew channel on a modified system, or something like that. I will check it again soon, if you need me to.

KeeYN

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Well, it turns out I was wrong. I have no clue what happened last time I installed it, but this time it worked fine. Thanks!

Leshmutt

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

Thanks, R M.

I would recommended giving your cousin a little slap around the head :lol: :wacko:

air2004

Air
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can we please move this thread as it does not belong here .
People , please keep Wii discussion in the Wii thread .
Thank you ,
Sincerely Wii U
(or edit title to say vWii)

KeeYN

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Can we please move this thread as it does not belong here .
People , please keep Wii discussion in the Wii thread .
Thank you ,
Sincerely Wii U
(or edit title to say vWii)
Apologies, as I did mean to speak specifically about the vWii. Is there any way I can edit the title?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: ahh nothing beats a coffee disaronno at work