Hacking Wii U firmware upon initial startup

Coman28

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
First of all, hello to everybody! I am new here but I am not new to the website and these guides have gotten me so far. Anyway, back to the subject. I am buying a Wii U this week in hopes to run Loadiine. Now. Can you install loadiine upon starting the wii u up for the first time? Like, without updating it. Or is absolutely necessary to update the wii as soon as you start it up? Also, which Wii U bundle has the best firmware currently for Loadiine? I dont want to buy a brand new Wii U and have to update it past the required firmware for loadiine. If that's the case, ill just get the 3DS. Thanks!

ihateu3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You do not want to update your wii u at all. Do not connect it to the internet, or it will auto update itself. Read the stickies at the top of the thread.

sj33

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
To add a caviat to that, you should check what firmware your consoles comes with. If it has an ancient firmware, then you might want to upgrade to 5.3.2.

However, upgrade using a game - NOT from the internet.

N3wbs

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
For any question just pm me ..

Im running loadiine gx2 1.0v
I have white wii on 5.4.0 fw spoofed 5.5.1.. I can play with my original disk online without updating .. You need to use tubehax dns method.
Im playing maybe 25 games with the Mimaker mode .. You dont need smash bros game anymore for running games on miimaker mode

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1826767-REG/apple_mvv83ll_a_11_ipad_pro_wifi.html?sc_src=e...