Homebrew Wii U E-Shop VC injection able to boot using sig patcher??

froggydarren

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
manged to get most official e-shop wii u VC games installled (snes,n64 ect) but was wondering if there any injected games with icons ect that can be found online at all? much rather use the wii u front end then use homebrew emulators :)

have noticed loadliine has ways of doing it but again if at all possible roms that can be installed and act and look official would be brilliant for me so any help would be highly appreciated :)

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
manged to get most official e-shop wii u VC games installled (snes,n64 ect) but was wondering if there any injected games with icons ect that can be found online at all? much rather use the wii u front end then use homebrew emulators :)

have noticed loadliine has ways of doing it but again if at all possible roms that can be installed and act and look official would be brilliant for me so any help would be highly appreciated :)
Yes you can find installable injects on that chaos site that we can't mention and the iso site had them before it got hacked.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: you can fap to your favorite character without it being gay