Hacking Wii U 100% safe to update to 5.5.1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

darrin41

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Read the question. I never asked if it works on 5.5.x at all. I asked if it was safe as i was unsure if the browser access would be locked on 5.5.1 if a new update was pushed.

It can also get annoying you people give you a reply when they clearly have not read the question.
:gun:mrjezbud

Last edited by darrin41,

avinashlego

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes it is safe to update from 5.5 to 5.5.1. Only change was an exploit fix in the browser that didn't even work:rofl:. I am on 5.5.1 using SD Cafiine and Loadiine with the new kernel exploit. So yea update.
WWWWWWwwwwait. Hold on a minute. Don't call me stupid or anything, but did I just hear that Cafiine and Loadiine work on 5.5.1?What witchcraft is this?:ha:
In all honesty, what's going on? I'm really confused. Is there a working exploit for 5.5.1 right now?:yayu::yayu::yayu::yayu:

postoffice

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How does one block updates, but allow online functions of that in Mario maker and mario kart? I noticed when i have updates blocked i cannot download user levels in M. Maker.

mrjezbud

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
WWWWWWwwwwait. Hold on a minute. Don't call me stupid or anything, but did I just hear that Cafiine and Loadiine work on 5.5.1?What witchcraft is this?:ha:
In all honesty, what's going on? I'm really confused. Is there a working exploit for 5.5.1 right now?:yayu::yayu::yayu::yayu:
Yeah, the kexploit was leaked

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

How does one block updates, but allow online functions of that in Mario maker and mario kart? I noticed when i have updates blocked i cannot download user levels in M. Maker.
Mario kart and levels should download fine.

foxypeach

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What is the consensus, should I update or not ? I am on firmware 4.0 or 4.1 I think.
Any reason to stay on a low firmware right now ? or should I update to 5.5.1
Thank you!

mrjezbud

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Pardon my noobiness, what is that site?
its a website with the exploit hosted. Had 100% success so far using it.

You will just need to setup an SD card on your end and then you are good to go :D

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

What is the consensus, should I update or not ? I am on firmware 4.0 or 4.1 I think.
Any reason to stay on a low firmware right now ? or should I update to 5.5.1
Thank you!
This is all i know about it

https://twitter.com/NWPlayer123/status/727343486333120512?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

Deleted120957125

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Read the question. I never asked if it works on 5.5.x at all. I asked if it was safe as i was unsure if the browser access would be locked on 5.5.1 if a new update was pushed.
It can also get annoying you people give you a reply when they clearly have not read the question.
I tried to be nice yet you feel the need to approach with hostility? I agree, holy fuck.
As for your question, they would have to update to block us out of the browser, which would be something like 5.5.2

Reactions: Bat420maN

mrjezbud

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I tried to be nice yet you feel the need to approach with hostility? I agree, holy fuck.
As for your question, they would have to update to block us out of the browser, which would be something like 5.5.2
Well you jumped in with the line "search first" when you clearly hasn't even read my question properly at the time

mrjezbud

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Be honest, are you trolling?
Why the hell would i be trolling? I asked a serious question and you blatantly replied saying i asked if the exploit works on 5.5.x and then tell me to search first. When infact i never asked about an exploit working or not. I asked about the browser.

foxypeach

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
But if you don't update your Wii U, and let's say nintendo push a new update that is 5.5.2
And the new CFW works only on 5.5.1 , and you didn't update to it,
how will you be able to get 5.5.1 ?

Reactions: Bat420maN

mrjezbud

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
But if you don't update your Wii U, and let's say nintendo push a new update that is 5.5.2
And the new CFW works only on 5.5.1 , and you didn't update to it,
how will you be able to get 5.5.1 ?
I guess it could be updated the same way people spoof.

I just didnt want to update to 5.5.1 incase nintendo had done something that would lock the browser when they push a new update. So you could only use it when you do update.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Julie_Pilgrim @ Julie_Pilgrim: @Psionic Roshambo i have 16 gb in my pc and i run into issues with ram more than i'd like to admit