Hardware Wii *chip retailers, prices and reviews

elomaniak

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
anyone knows if the Cyclowiz supports DVD discs with mutliple game son it for NGC?
i dont want to waste a whole DVD for 1,3GB

Opium

PogoShell it to me ™
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Australia
Great thread Warm Woolly Sheep, I've pinned it. Should be very useful for everybody
smile.gif

boblen

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
aussie-play.com
XP
Country
DVD's are starting to get really cheap - cheaper than CD's

I dont think you can have 2 Gamecube games on 1 DVD. The Wii/Gamecube would just get too confused.

Wober

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Ehi Wiinjana What tipe of Shipping method are you using for ciclowiz?
I live in Italy and I would like to know how much time does it takes to arrive here thanks.

WarmWoollySheep

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

TheVirus

Trophies
XP
Country
Uganda
Yeah, seems pretty shitty to me. Not even a video of them playing with the modded chip, nothing. Not to sound skeptical, but I'm not taking their word for it from that review.

DeVS

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I ordered from http://cyclowiz.com/ I will let you guys know when/if I recieve my order. So far I feel pretty comfortable with the site as they take paypal which was a major bonus for me as it add some protection for the buyers. Also the guy replies VERY quickly through email with all questions I have had about the store, the product, and shipping. I feel like I made the right choice in stores, but like I said, I wont know till I have the chip in hand,lol.

rkenshin

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I ordered from http://cyclowiz.com/ I will let you guys know when/if I recieve my order. So far I feel pretty comfortable with the site as they take paypal which was a major bonus for me as it add some protection for the buyers. Also the guy replies VERY quickly through email with all questions I have had about the store, the product, and shipping. I feel like I made the right choice in stores, but like I said, I wont know till I have the chip in hand,lol.

You do realize that most of the time paypal will screw you over as well and not even get back all of your money..

Plus they might even limit or worse, shut down your account for being an idiot (it's in the Terms of Service)

Of course this isn't happening all the time but be warned..

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Y @ YuseiFD: :creep: