BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
OP
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was looking through the DS section and i remembered that we have a DS custom shell replacement thread. There are some AWESOME looking DS's out there.
So i got in the mood and eventually case/replaced my DS.

So i thought " Why dont we have a Wii Case Replacement thread. Im thinking about doing a case replacement on my Wii and i wanna see your modified Wiis.

Take some picks, post them up, and tell us about your modding experience!

Krestent

What to post?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I don't have a pic, but I lost all the screws when installing the clear case; now my clear Wii is held together with black electrical tape.

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
OP
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dude your kinda my inspiration for posting this.
tongue.gif

Get me a pic. I kinda wanna do my Wii clear to match my DS and i wanna know what it looks like.
And the black tape sound hilarious but i bet it looks cool.

x_r3ap3r_x

Trophies
XP
This picture was taken on 12 Nov 2007. It is a Black Knight XCM case with some original case parts still on it. My Wii looks nothing like that now i will take a new pic soon and upload it. But anyway here it is:
2469g9l.jpg

bazamuffin

RESIDENT HATER OF POLITICAL POSTING WANKSTAINS
Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
Ive just got a shitty camouflage Wii with green DVD LED and matching camouflage Wiimote. Yes, its sad, I know. I also had the coulour changing LED case mod, but my mate bought the whole thing off me.

143qlch.jpg

and in the Dark

1e0v9i.jpg

and the Camo mod

2lxb62o.jpg

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
OP
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
bazamuffin said:
Ive just got a shitty camouflage Wii with green DVD LED and matching camouflage Wiimote. Yes, its sad, I know. I also had the coulour changing LED case mod, but my mate bought the whole thing off me.

143qlch.jpg
Do the color changing cases have a variation of case where it just stays one color? like Bladexdsl's?

@x_r3ap3r_x: i like your white and black. I wanted to do a black and chrome wii at one point.
iMythD: Dont apologize to me or your girlfriend about it being too big. it looks good
smileipb2.png

giantpune

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
mine is a variation on the original case. i went with the "no-doors, double-stack, lots of accessories" approach. all the random junk attached to it really set this one apart. even though it is still technically the original case, i think its still different enough to go into this thread.

wii3.png

bazamuffin

RESIDENT HATER OF POLITICAL POSTING WANKSTAINS
Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
giantpune said:
mine is a variation on the original case. i went with the "no-doors, double-stack, lots of accessories" approach. all the random junk attached to it really set this one apart. even though it is still technically the original case, i think its still different enough to go into this thread.

wii3.png

Holy Frankenwii batman!!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: LOL