Wii #2723 - Back to the Future: The Game (USA)

xshinox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
works with latest configurable usb loader with that dx2 cios. doesnt't start chapter 1 on wiiflow 2.2 (just like kirby)

im using wiiflow r415 and everything plays fine including kirby try updating your wiiflow with the one found on the wiki along with deleting you ini and settings folder
i've used that r417.dol before and it doesn't detect my hdd.

Reactions: 1 person

DjFIL

Trophies
Website
homepage.mac.com
XP
Country
Canada
Steam sale had it for $10 (60% off). I couldn't say no. And it works great on my MacBook Air. Yay for Mac gaming not being 100% a myth. I'm enjoying the game, however only 1/2 way in to the 1st episode so far.

dgregh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't get this to work. I'm using CFG Loader v70 with latest d2x. The game starts up but whenever I try to select a chapter the wii restarts itself. Any ideas?

dgregh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't get this to work. I'm using CFG Loader v70 with latest d2x. The game starts up but whenever I try to select a chapter the wii restarts itself. Any ideas?
Turn ON "Block IOS Reload"

this didn't work either. Still reset the wii :/

*I'm using IOS 222 mload btw

** n/m now it works. I tried loading with 249 and it worked. I didn't think I could because my HDD is FAT32 instead of NTFS

Gaiaknight

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

this didn't work either. Still reset the wii :/

** n/m now it works. I tried loading with 249 and it worked. I didn't think I could because my HDD is FAT32 instead of NTFS
d2x IE 249 as you call it works with all format types anyone who told you otherwise is a moron.

roubagalinhas

Trophies
XP
Country
d2x are a bit picky with the hardrives (well, mostly are the enclosures/cases and not the disk itself that causes the issues)
i had an usb 3.0 external disk that worked fine with waninkoko and hermes cios, but was a no go with d2x. solved the problem by swapping the disk to an usb 2.0 case

apart from that "small" fallback those IOS are pretty darn good
i still havent tested d2xv7 beta though

bazamuffin

RESIDENT HATER OF POLITICAL POSTING WANKSTAINS
Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
works with latest configurable usb loader with that dx2 cios. doesnt't start chapter 1 on wiiflow 2.2 (just like kirby)

im using wiiflow r415 and everything plays fine including kirby try updating your wiiflow with the one found on the wiki along with deleting you ini and settings folder
i've used that r417.dol before and it doesn't detect my hdd.

It blackscreens on me after loading via forwarder or via HBC

dgregh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
davidnlta, I only recently updated my softmod stuff to d2x. I hadn't updated for a year or two prior to that. I used to not be able to use 249 so i always got the 222 version of the dol for CFG

Etheboss

Official LULWUT supporter
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
d2x are a bit picky with the hardrives (well, is most are the enclosures/cases and not the disk itself that causes the issues)
i had an usb 3.0 external disk that worked fine with waninkoko and hermes cios, but was a no go with d2x. solved the problem by swapping the disk to an usb 2.0 case

apart from that "small" fallback those IOS are pretty darn good
i still havent tested d2xv7 beta though
Wierd, in my experience d2x v6 and higher has the best compatibility in general...

Hermes (or Rodries IOS222) don't work with the IOS reload block option...thats why...

asakurawhyte

Trophies
XP
Country
Hey guys...

Please don't kill me...
I do not know how to run this game.
I tried latest version of wiiflow, but no luck.

Please explain to this total noob how to boot this game.

I have a PAL Wii.

cacildo

Went and came back
Trophies
XP
Country
Burkina Faso
I having some trouble too.

Had an old Wiiflow, installed DX2 Cios and Wiiflow 417.

Results:

​Old Wiiflow
Starts the game. Choose chapter take me automaticaly to system menu

​Wiiflow 417
Starts the game. Choose chapter leads to black screen.

Can someone help?

Wii_moron

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im using
CFG Loader v 70
IOS248 (r20)
Base IOS56 rev20 mload v1.0

..is what it says in USBloader setting. I have cIOS249[56]-d2x-v6 & cIOS250[57]-d2x-v6 installed i know that. When I set the block IOS to ON in the settings it still resets to the wii menu after selecting an episode. Someone mentioned the new Kurby game and I do have that one as well and it plays perfect.

I try using the 249 and 250 and it says its a stub. What ever that means

roubagalinhas

Trophies
XP
Country
assuming you have a loader and cios that supports ios reload block this should work fine
i've tested it with cfg and works flawlessly, and the same should also be valid for usb loader gx.
i'm not familiar with wiiflow, but i think it also supports ios reload block

you probably dont have the d2x's installed.
if the 249 is a stub you have to delete it before installing a cios in that slot. this is also valid for any other slot >= 200

first install and runsyscheck to really know what you have installed
http://code.google.c.../downloads/list

Wii_moron

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I still have the cIOS249[56]-d2x-v6 WAD so I know how to install the it but how do you deleteuninstall the 249 I have installed now?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, People who create revival services for the Wii end up in disaster, same goes for Pretendo lol.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, atleast wiimmfii went fine although people only use it for Mario kart Wii
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    At least if they ban you for cheating, get another Wii. They're cheap as chips.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Remember when RiiShop was a thing?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    not really
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    It got shutdown because somebody "accidentally" leaked the database for the amount of people using the beta.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    RiiShop is the laziest way of downloading Wii games. Did somebody not think of this through?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    although i ended up accidentally changing my nand with no way of going back bc i didn't know you needed a gamecube controller to restore it (i have a wii minus/1.1, which doesn't have gamecube controller support)
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BakerMan, I think you're talking about the recovery mode that the SaveMii used, and also was to restore softbricked systems.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    If your NAND was hardbricked, then just buy another Wii. Or go with the dirty NAND flasher method.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    and if i find the sd card i have my NAND backed up on, i can not only restore the NAND if i solder the right part in, but i can also put my NAND on dolphin, then i can play dolphin online, like PMEX Remix or MKWii Riibalanced
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Brb
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BakerMan, Oh yeah, that was a thing too. Dolphin does support Wiimmfi.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    yeah you just need to put your NAND backup with wiimmfi on it
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    ngl i feel like if a bunch of my friends have wiis and know how to get wiimmfi and back up their NAND, then we could do a PMEX Remix tournament
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    maybe even add UMVC3/DBFZ and make it a biathlon/triathlon
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Too bad Excite Truck wasn't multi player :(
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Loved that game lol
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, sorry for the stupid suggestion I had in that thread
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Its fine
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    what thread?
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lxR2jow50Bs