Wii #2723 - Back to the Future: The Game (USA)

Xuphor

I have lied to all of you. I am deeply sorry.
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, it's out there, and very easy to find.

Just FYI-ing you, I don't want this POS game. Seriously, check reviews of it, it's practically unplayable.

Gaiaknight

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
found and downloaded the game about an hour ago currently plaything through episode 1 it basically play like every other telltale game on the wii except using the nunchuck to move can be a little sluggish i found myself switching back to wiimote only. Also works liek a charm using latest dx2 cios load and plays every chapter just fine.

xshinox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
works with latest configurable usb loader with that dx2 cios. doesnt't start chapter 1 on wiiflow 2.2 (just like kirby)

Gaiaknight

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
works with latest configurable usb loader with that dx2 cios. doesnt't start chapter 1 on wiiflow 2.2 (just like kirby)

im using wiiflow r415 and everything plays fine including kirby try updating your wiiflow with the one found on the wiki along with deleting you ini and settings folder

banchan

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Does not start. Black screen on CFG rev70 And Wiiflow 415 with D2X cIOS. Can be run Kirby perfectly.
What is the problem now ? 'cause of my Japanese Wii ?
I tried force NTSC but it does not change anything.
Please some help.

Edit: WORKS PERFECTLY by forcing video mode in PAL60. WTF?? My TV is NTSC, first time I have to force a game in this mode. Don't understand this mess by it works fine now ;)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1