Wii #1138 - Akumajou Dracula Judgment (Japan)

Goshogun1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Its surprising that this is coming out in Japan so much later than the US release.

Famitsu gave it a horrible review, and so did most of the western media. I actually thought it was pretty fun, and kind of reminded me of Powerstone, and Bloody Roar. I can see no problem with Castlevania as a fighter as many do, because we did get Order Of Ecclessia around the same time anyway. At least they tried something new, even if it essentially failed.

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, I gave it a horrible rate too. They have no brain but to release it.. Ridiculous and now they waste their money. They should have make new castlevania platform and 2.5d just familiar to Klonoa or Klonoa 2.. It would rocks.

Kenshin Br

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
This game is pretty good.

The reviews said that the camera is terrible and the controls just doesnt work.

I did not understand this because I did not have problem with the camera or the controls. They just worked perfectly well. In fact, not only I but all of my friends liked Judgment. After Mario Kart Wii, it is the best multiplayer title that I have.

This is hust another case that shows that the journalists opinions dont mean nothing for me.

There are many other gamers with bad reviews that I liked. Mushroom Men e Tony H. Downhill Jam are examples too. Bad reviews, but great games.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_NTF5_qgH0o