Wii #1138 - Akumajou Dracula Judgment (Japan)

Discussion in 'GBAtemp & Scene News' started by Chanser, Jan 14, 2009.

Jan 14, 2009
  1. Chanser
    OP

Member Chanser :o

Macau
    ^^wiirelease-1793^^

2. blu9987

Member blu9987 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    wow this is just coming out in japan :wtf:;

I never bothered with the game... IMO castlevania should leave fighting games to Soul calibur and DoA

3. Deadmon

Member Deadmon A Temper

Canada
    Yeah, sorta confused it came out now? Oh well, at least it'll add new faces for the online community.

4. Goshogun1

Member Goshogun1 GBAtemp Fan

United States
    Its surprising that this is coming out in Japan so much later than the US release.

Famitsu gave it a horrible review, and so did most of the western media. I actually thought it was pretty fun, and kind of reminded me of Powerstone, and Bloody Roar. I can see no problem with Castlevania as a fighter as many do, because we did get Order Of Ecclessia around the same time anyway. At least they tried something new, even if it essentially failed.

5. azoreseuropa

Member azoreseuropa GBAtemp Psycho!

Portugal
    Yeah, I gave it a horrible rate too. They have no brain but to release it.. Ridiculous and now they waste their money. They should have make new castlevania platform and 2.5d just familiar to Klonoa or Klonoa 2.. It would rocks.

6. Kenshin Br

Member Kenshin Br GBAtemp Regular

Brazil
    This game is pretty good.

The reviews said that the camera is terrible and the controls just doesnt work.

I did not understand this because I did not have problem with the camera or the controls. They just worked perfectly well. In fact, not only I but all of my friends liked Judgment. After Mario Kart Wii, it is the best multiplayer title that I have.

This is hust another case that shows that the journalists opinions dont mean nothing for me.

There are many other gamers with bad reviews that I liked. Mushroom Men e Tony H. Downhill Jam are examples too. Bad reviews, but great games.