podunk1269

OP
Trophies
Website
myspace.com
XP
Country
United States
..That minorites can call white people every name in the book, but a never "racist"

....That people from other countries can talk shit about americans, but if we do, we are bigots?

.......that women get feminist studies and all kings of other classes and can say men are pigs and much worse, but if us men ask for a class in men studies or make a comment, we are masagonist?

.............why is it if I look at you as a person of diffent color I am racist, but if I look at you as just a person, I am dening you heratiage?

discuss and explain

darkgoth

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
podunk1269 said:
..That minorites can call white people every name in the book, but a never "racist"

....That people from other countries can talk shit about americans, but if we do, we are bigots?

.......that women get feminist studies and all kings of other classes and can say men are pigs and much worse, but if us men ask for a class in men studies or make a comment, we are masagonist?

.............why is it if I look at you as a person of diffent color I am racist, but if I look at you as just a person, I am dening you heratiage?

discuss and explain

Simple answer to your question - The world has no BALLS anymore ! Too many years of do-gooders getting thier own way and nobody daring to challenge them

That said, even though some may disagree (reading my earlier posts), I do agree with equality, but, as you describe ... there is only one side to equality in race!

Anyway, expect Prophet to chip in to this discussion, he/she/it is always good for a laugh ... but YOU MUST SHUT UP AND LISTEN TO HIM/HER/IT BECAUSE PROPHET IS ALWAYS RIGHT and the rest of the world is wrong (unless they agree with him/her/it)

Eternal Myst

Back from the Myst.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
...Because the world is fucked up an other peoples views.
and people can never get along like this..
hugz_large.jpg

Digeman

Trophies
XP
Country
podunk1269 said:

discuss and explain

I also wonder if anyone will have the balls to awnser these questions
Meh, don't worry, be happy, and don't overthink and overanalyze things. The only important part is that if you really think everyone is equal, nomatter skincolour, haircolour, gender, sexuality, then why worry about how others think?

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
podunk1269 said:

Double standards. Some minorities say they want equal rights, but they actually expect to have MORE rights than everyone else. They use outdated logic to validate their claims of racism, yet they are usually more racist than the ones they accuse of racism. The ones that holler racist loudest are usually the ones who are actually the most racist.

As for other countries......I don't know......maybe they are jealous of our "freedoms" or something. They think that because our government is a bunch of idiots, that all Americans are too.

Various factions think that their history or rights have been oppressed, repressed (whatever) for so long that there needs to be special holidays/classes/months/movements dedicated to them for the rest of the life of the freakin' planet. They get all bent out of shape if ANYONE doesn't give a crap about said holidays/classes/months/movements and start crying racist or repression/oppression (whatever) to get their way or attempt to prove their points.

One of the reasons all this keeps continuing is because there are idiots on both sides of the argument that just can't let anything go. There will always be SOMEONE stirring up controversy.

Negative energy reciprocates.

lookout

GBAtemp Board Room
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
the US hit-and-run controversy
sorry bring this up... (mod)

podunk1269 said:
and you call us racist, judging a whole group of people by few actions, you disgust me

WTF?! where did I say your racist? and stop bring up the the word 'racist!' .....
The BBC news posted this video on their website saying people in americas ignoring a man badly injured in a hit-and-run incident has emerged.....

and how that make me racist?

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
Double standards. Some minorities say they want equal rights, but they actually expect to have MORE rights than everyone else. They use outdated logic to validate their claims of racism, yet they are usually more racist than the ones they accuse of racism. The ones that holler racist loudest are usually the ones who are actually the most racist.

I came in with loads to say but Rayder pretty much sums it all up with the above statement.

King Zargo

I'm a Star
Trophies
XP
Country
Nepal
Rayder said:
podunk1269 said:

As for other countries......I don't know......maybe they are jealous of our "freedoms" or something. They think that because our government is a bunch of idiots, that all Americans are too.

Various factions think that their history or rights have been oppressed, repressed (whatever) for so long that there needs to be special holidays/classes/months/movements dedicated to them for the rest of the life of the freakin' planet. They get all bent out of shape if ANYONE doesn't give a crap about said holidays/classes/months/movements and start crying racist or repression/oppression (whatever) to get their way or attempt to prove their points.

One of the reasons all this keeps continuing is because there are idiots on both sides of the argument that just can't let anything go. There will always be SOMEONE stirring up controversy.

Negative energy reciprocates.

Lots of words for the testing area.

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Rayder said:
yet they are usually more racist than the ones they accuse of racism. The ones that holler racist loudest are usually the ones who are actually the most racist.

Damn right.

It remind me something like :
if a different ethnicity people hurt a french, it's said "might be a settlement, or self defense"
if a french hurt a stranger, it's called racism and medias make all a fuse about that >.>

In France, the most criticized ethnic group are Arabic people (and north Africa nationality people), even if they are now French though, since the time they live here for generations, they have been naturalized.
Even the word is perceived as a racist word, but it's only a nationality like saying italian or spanish but it's like forbidden to say Arab, Tunisian, Moroccan etc. or else you fear their anger.
They ask to be considered french, but are the first one to call for racism.

Even at the TV information program, they don't say their nationality, they use the therm of "group of young people" are doing this and that...

I don't know why it's applied to Arabic people only and not for all the other nationalities. They seems to be more on their guard.

I hope this comment is alright, I don't mean anything wrong or racist feeling. I wanted only to explain what I feel it's like around here.

Man18

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
podunk1269 said:
because sir we as a white American male society have had our moment and it turns out that we do not do well in a position of power lol.

PS Podunk pwns.

Addition: If you want to get technical about it just walk around with a picture of some guys in the 1700s and say "hey I personally didnt own slaves, I do not stop women from doing anything so go bitch at these guys".

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill