Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
First, humans are omnivorous, we are made to eat mear
Secondly, that thing about animals who should have the same right as humans since we are all living beings, please, dont laugh at me. Here is what WILL happen if this happen
Someone is walking in the forest and finds the corpse of a deer. What is going to happen? A call to 911 followed by a police investigation. Police forces are going to investigate the crime scene, try to find why this deer was killed, did someone have any reason to kill that poor victim? After a while, the dna results come in, the killer is a bear. They start searching the woods, looking for a bear. They suddenly hear growling behind them. Before they can even turn back, two of them are down. That bear is clearly not cooperative, so the forces have no choice but to shoot. Bear down! I repeat, bear down! Another crime scene. Another while later, dna results arrives, it is not the dna found on the deer corpse. Internal investigation since they shot someone who had no link at all with this case.
People on social network will rise, calling cops a bunch of racists because "all brown bears look the same to them". There will probably be some Harembee thing too.
In the meantime though, the manhunt is still going on. And while the darkness of the night is falling on the forest, cops hear a "squiiick". Yes... It happened again... One of the cop just stepped on a squirrel, killing it. The others have no choice but to handcuff him, and while doing it, another bear attacks the cop handcuffing the other, killing him too. The cop who killed that squirrel thanks the bear before running away from the bear who was killing the other and last cop remaining in the forest.
The next day, in the morning, the news of what happened in the forest is spreading. Of course, vegans will start talking shit about the cops squad killing a bear and thanking the other bear for killing two other cops. Pretty sure they will tend to the funerals of the bear and the squirrel too.

Ps: i killed more flies than i can count and i will continue this battle against flies. Come at me

JuanMena

90's Kid, Old Skull Gamer & Artist
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Who hurt you this time?
Someone is walking in the forest and finds the corpse of a deer. What is going to happen? A call to 911 followed by a police investigation.
Well... there's been police calls to report "eL cHupAcAbRAs" attacks, so, it wouldn't be too far from reality.

Police forces are going to investigate the crime scene, try to find why this deer was killed, did someone have any reason to kill that poor victim?
So, you saying that, the magic spell to get Police (in general) to do their fucking job is to treat animals with human rights? Nice!

After a while, the dna results come in, the killer is a bear. They start searching the woods, looking for a bear. They suddenly hear growling behind them. Before they can even turn back, two of them are down. That bear is clearly not cooperative, so the forces have no choice but to shoot.
... :mellow:
Was it a black bear? Hehe... NO... I-I MEAN... Black Bears are considered to be the most agressive species. I've only heard about Brown bears attacking when they're protecting cubs.

Bear down! I repeat, bear down! Another crime scene.
Yeah well... bear was holding a knife, so...

Another while later, dna results arrives, it is not the dna found on the deer corpse. Internal investigation since they shot someone who had no link at all with this case.
People on social network will rise, calling cops a bunch of racists because "all brown bears look the same to them". There will probably be some Harembee thing too.
Dude... duuude...

In the meantime though, the manhunt is still going on. And while the darkness of the night is falling on the forest, cops hear a "squiiick". Yes... It happened again... One of the cop just stepped on a squirrel, killing it. The others have no choice but to handcuff him, and while doing it, another bear attacks the cop handcuffing the other, killing him too. The cop who killed that squirrel thanks the bear before running away from the bear who was killing the other and last cop remaining in the forest.
It's the cop's fault.

The next day, in the morning, the news of what happened in the forest is spreading. Of course, vegans will start talking shit about the cops squad killing a bear and thanking the other bear for killing two other cops. Pretty sure they will tend to the funerals of the bear and the squirrel too.
Any pigs died?
Will there be free doughnuts at the funeral? If so, I might feel empaty for said doughnuts.

Ps: i killed more flies than i can count and i will continue this battle against flies. Come at me
MasculineWellinformedKiwi-max-1mb.gif

Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Who hurt you this time?

Well... there's been police calls to report "eL cHupAcAbRAs" attacks, so, it wouldn't be too far from reality.

So, you saying that, the magic spell to get Police (in general) to do their fucking job is to treat animals with human rights? Nice!

... :mellow:
Was it a black bear? Hehe... NO... I-I MEAN... Black Bears are considered to be the most agressive species. I've only heard about Brown bears attacking when they're protecting cubs.

Yeah well... bear was holding a knife, so...

Dude... duuude...

It's the cop's fault.

Any pigs died?
Will there be free doughnuts at the funeral? If so, I might feel empaty for said doughnuts.

MasculineWellinformedKiwi-max-1mb.gif
big-buger-eat-buger.gif

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia

x65943

i can be your sega dreamcast or sega nightmarecast
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That would be "hanged". Your grasp of the English language is as weak as your grasp on my dong :creep:
Both may be used

And my grip is only weak as there is not much to hold on to

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto