Not open for further replies.

Crimsonclaw111

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
They forgot the RRoD in that cons list I see... CBS should have listed that, but oh well...
Also:
QUOTE said:
For $249, not only do you get the console, but you're getting five games in one so you can start with the gaming goodness as soon as you hook up your system.

Gaming goodness? More like mediocre, but... whatever.

phenoM

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Still a bit expensive for a console and 5 games
smile.gif

redsmas

Trophies
XP
Country
dsfanatic5 said:
BirthControl.jpg

I like how this kid has a bluetooth on one ear, a headset on the other, a greasy PSP (that he loves to shove at his camera), and parents who obviously don't give a fuck.

Sorry I had to add this

1277940829.png

To be fair I like the ps1 ps2 and the xbox360, but Nintendo consoles will always be at my heart

Slyakin

See ya suckers
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Might I also recommend watching with Youtube Closed Captioning? Youtube, the poor thing, has such a hard time coping with his abysmal form of SPEECH.

cyberninja

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Touch screen, dual screens, no glasses 3D - nintendo need to think up original ideas

How can you claim the 3DS has ripped off the PSP because of the analogue stick, I mean you might as well say the PSP ripped of the gba for being a handheld with shoulder buttons etc.

He has got a point I mean why would you buy a new console just for metal gear solid - oh wait ITS IN 3D!!!

BlazerX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Most people likes the Wii because its fairly easy to mod than the other consoles and pirating is big with Wii and DS i my self own a Wii and 360 i plays Wii for some games but when i feel like killing or hurting someone time to whip out the xbox 360.

Ask your self this what if you modded the Wii with no online play? would u buy or play the Wii then?.With Microsoft if you hack your 360 you can get banned.
Reason why company's do this is because they need there profits so pretty much we all stolen about 1billion dollars from Nintendo, Microsoft may not really care bouts piracy cause of they gets money anyways from Windows. im think maybe nintendo cant move upo a notch because of th money and effort they put into there console are not up to it

doeo

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
KingVamp said:
O.O 1/2 the video is him putting that thing in are faces :/

But it's the end of the video I'm talking about. When he shows us his DSi
smileipb2.png

EDIT: OMG IF YOU FOCUS CAREFULLY IN THE VIDEO HE PRONOUNCES AMAZON AS "Amazin' "
rofl2.gif

Him: "I wanted a plastic one from Amazin' or something"

mangaTom

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Do you know who he is, he's Sony"The KID",the spokesperson for all the things Sony can't say explicitly.Well we cannot blame him cause he only got a PSP and he still cannot grasp the true nature of gaming entertainment not only for the eyes but for yourself as well.He's still have much to learn.NVM but he really acts like Sony and that's what really is funny.

Salax

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
monkat said:
It's just a fad. Same as how every gaming console to non-gamers in the 80s was a Nintendo, then 90-~2005 a Playstation, and now....(finally) a console. I think.
No, it's a Wii, Xbox, Playstation, Nintendo, or Game Boy, depending on how old they are. Normally if they have kids who play video games they know what they're talking about though.

FireGrey

Undercover Admin
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Well all this stuff he's saying is NOT true cause he's just a major PSP fanboy.
He has a PSP but not a DS so he says the PSP is better...
It happened to me once.
I had a DS-Phat and I thought the DSLite is crap...
But i got a DSLite and it's much better.
But if he gets a PSP he will change his mind and will do this with his PSP:
hate2.gif

And noone i know likes PSPs.
My friend purchased one and liked it for like, uhh...2 MONTHS!!!
And when ever i bring my DS to his place he gets joyfull playing it even though he is a sony fanboy.
And all my other friend's either have or really want a DS.
I even rather playing a Gameboy Colour than a PSP.
The PSP is just pathetic...
It's a FAIL handheld...
I played my friend's and i'm not happy with it...
Oh and i hate "Hardcore" gamers.
They are the ones who care mostly about the game's Graphics and refer to most people as Noobs.
And on wi-fi when they get killed shout "Fukin Noobs!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: It's how we used to cheat at Pokewalker.