Why do you believe in MassExplosion213?

xmosh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I really enjoy the Triforce Heroes demo yesterday :yay:... it was awesome the online mode... i waiting for this (and i dont really know how it works, but the game its goint to be released the next Friday so... ) :gba:

CeeDee

fuckin dork
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
...so it's some sort of thing to do with the Triforce Heroes demo? It sounds like it'll let us play the full version. If so... that's AWESOME!

CeeDee

fuckin dork
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@MassExplosion213 so you're not working on a kernel exploit anymore? Or am I just reading this thread wrong?
He never was, the hype just went too far.

He's developing something for the Triforce Heroes demo, possibly an exploit to play the full game through the demo or something like that.

ric.

Drivin' to meme country
Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
He never was, the hype just went too far.

He's developing something for the Triforce Heroes demo, possibly an exploit to play the full game through the demo or something like that.
He was though, he was working on ARM11 access for downgrading. I'm assuming either nothing came out of that or it's still not at a stage where it could be useful to anybody.

D

Deleted User

Wait... If that Triforce Heroes demo thing is actually a way to play the full version, whats the point? If you need 9.2 and be able to install CIAs, why not just install the actual game?

CeeDee

fuckin dork
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Given that this thing by Mass will need the Triforce Heroes demo, I have 2 codes for it. PM me and I can give you them!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Meta what's @Psionic Roshambo onlyfans password