• Total voters

Elritha

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Do you mean donations, or paying for the privilege of being a member? I'd consider possibly a donation if the site was in trouble, other than that no. Sharing in return should be enough, as I dislike sites that operate purely for a profit.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lolzed said:
Nope,not worth it IMO...especially rapidshare!MU is good though,if you think about it.

Paid Rapidshare is supposed to be pretty good. It's why there's tons of Rapidshare links for stuff.

But no, I don't. Megaupload works great on a free account with JDownloader.

ThatDudeWithTheFood

TRIANGLEZ
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yup Jdownloader is awesome if you keep it updated there are a couple of rapidshare downloaders but the speed is still the same so its slow but i takes out the work if u really need it

BlueStar

Trophies
XP
Country
I've got a rapidshare premium account, not that much and really maxes out my connection, download at about 3 megabytes per second, so 2gb takes about 10 minutes in jdownloader. Worth paying for that or a decent news server rather than unpredictable and insecure torrents (yes, even the 'private' ones)

Used to be on a great scene FTP site back in the GBC/early GBA days but don't have enough time nowadays to hang around in the right channels keeping the right contacts.

tajio

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I used to have a Megaupload Premuim when I was an uploader on an anime site
wink.gif

BlueStar

Trophies
XP
Country
Pliskron said:
Seems kind of absurd to pay to steal something.

How do you pirate without paying for things? You need a PC, internet connection, storage, playback devices, consoles, flash carts, writable media, a fast enough internet connection to download files of the quality you desire at a level that fits your patience... What's an extra 20p a day for Usenet or file hosting?

pitman

Addicted to Magical Girls
Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
Only impatient people pay for premium, they don't like downloading one file at a time (jdownloader is great).

I have a pirated Megaupload premium and it works great if you have high speeds otherwise its not worth it.

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I'd never do that. Not even a donation. New file sharing sites pop up every minute, so there's always enough choice, even if it's not the fastest. I'm a frequent uploader and downloader, but I just don't want to spend any money on something like a file sharing website.

G

GentleFist

who would pay for something thats sole purpose is actually illegally sharing data?
thats like paying for stealing something...
thats even worse than just stealing

you might say well not everyone uses it for warez but why would you need x-gigabyte rapidshare account, what other files else than warez need so much space?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/ZQhiwti-pK0?si=LTqU_S8Xm2fYnlQg