Hacking Who is SoulOfGazza / DavidShifflet / GaryEdmunds ?

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 8,417
  • Replies 68
  • Likes 12
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted User

OP
Let's get to the bottom of this. What we know so far:

* There is a troll hiding under the pseudonyms SoulOfGazza AKA DavidShifflet AKA GaryEdmunds. It is the same person behind all three names. Probably more used in the past, but these are the most recent and obvious
* This troll claims to have a DRM-free SX OS that was supposed to be released 6th June but turned out to be a hoax
* This troll holds an enormous grudge against a guy called Max for something that happened over 15 years ago, during the PS2 era
* This troll claims a modchip design of his was supposedly stolen by said person, possibly related to the PS2 Messiah modchip
* This troll is related to Gary Edmunds AKA Gazza somehow, the person behind Channel Tech UK, a website for selling PS2 Messiah modchips
* This troll is attacking Team Xecuter resellers, trying to shut down PayPal accounts / credit card payment processing
* This troll is also impacting regular users financially by having their funds frozen due to the PayPal shutdown
* This troll is spreading misinformation on these forums and elsewhere to attack Team Xecuter
* This troll is a general nut case to hold a petty grudge for so many years (over 15 years!)

Anything else I missed?

This troll is getting extremely annoying on these forums and anything that leads to the exodus of this troll would be greatly appreciated

Lumince

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I vote to IP ban him then. And then just accidentally leak his ip :creep:

Holding a grudge for 15 years? Why go after TX though? Sounds like he has a huge stick up his *** and it hasn't been taken out yet.

Reactions: Centergaming

Shirpie

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
shrek.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Yeah, I've been closely watching his actions over the last few days and he does seem to know alot of information behind the scenes at TX.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

DavidShifflet

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Answer to your question

Is they aren't all the same person

But that DavidShifflet guy he's the one who has told you more truths than you have had from Gary Wayne Bowser, Max Louarn or any Chinese Reseller

If you post any questions you have on the who is team xecuter thread as long as they are sensible I will answer them truthfully and honestly to you

DarkIrata

Trophies
Website
ipmix.de
XP
Country
Germany
I vote to IP ban him then. And then just accidentally leak his ip :creep:

Holding a grudge for 15 years? Why go after TX though? Sounds like he has a huge stick up his *** and it hasn't been taken out yet.

does gbatemp have a vpn block? cause if not ip ban is useless
Even without a vpn is a ip ban one of the useless bans possible...

Reactions: pandavova

subcon959

@!#?@!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Based on grammar it doesn't seem like the same person as Gazza, but then so many nutjobs have personality issues that it's hard to know.

People shouldn't be using Paypal anyway for such things.

guitarheroknight

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
But most importantly why in the actual flying fuck hasn't this nut job been banned yet?! I mean it clearly states in the user guidelines that multiple accounts aren't permitted. If he's posting from another IP ban this mofo, who gives a fuck. A troll is a troll!

DavidShifflet

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Supposedly, both Costello and Gary know who he is but due to GBATemp being neutral, they are not actively interfering

I will give you a clue Gary B. thinks my name is Gary

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

It's also interesting that he's doing this here and not on the actual TX forums..

I best post this quick as we are probably near your diaper change and bed time

so ....

Max L. won't let me be a member there as he doesn't like the members there begin told the truth about him and Gary B.

Last edited by Costello,
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'll reformat and have a 3tb raid0 m. 2 at least
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lmao that sold out fast
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeet the cat.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Good idea
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    i thought everybody knew cocktails are like 75% ice
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeah but not like this.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's not like they're complaining that their Slurpee is 99% ice or something, but if the cocktail calls for "shot of vodka, shot of vermouth, shot of gin, shot of Campari, three shots of juice, squirt of lemon" and ends up being a thimbleful of booze, that's a problem.
    the funny thing is cocktails in norway are only allowed to have 1 20ml shot of booze
    so..... yeah
    we're used to only having a thimbleful of booze
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Booo.
    same thing if you want whisky on the rocks or something, you can't get a double
    but you could buy as many shots of whisky (or anything else) as you want and ask for a glass of ice and pour them in
    it's dumb
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Maybe.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There was a comparison of the number of Ibuprofen poisonings before and after they limited the maximum dosage per box or per pill (i'll look that up). No limit on the number of boxes you can still buy as many as you want, so people argued it was pointless.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    But the number of (accidental) poisonings dropped because drinking an entire package of ibuprofen pills went from "I need a new liver" to "I need a new box of Ibuprofen".
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Here we have ketoprofen that used to be prescription-only because of the risk of toxic dosages, but then they halved the dose per pill and sell them in bottles of six pills apiece instead of twenty and it doesn't need a prescription any more. Yes you can buy more than one bottle but people simply don't.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Usually accidentally overdose of ibuprofen here is from people taking like cold medicine then ibuprofen for a headache and the combination is over what they need
    Veho @ Veho: https://imgur.com/gallery/QQkYnQu