Hacking Who is SoulOfGazza / DavidShifflet / GaryEdmunds ?

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 8,417
  • Replies 68
  • Likes 12
Status
Not open for further replies.

Soluble

Trophies
XP
Country
Maybe, and I know this is stretching a lot, but there could be SOME truth in the things David is saying. The other reason is I haven't seen anyone believing what they say so simply ignore, don't feed the troll, and move on. I mean if he was truly spreading lies and misinformation, then the posts would either be removed or edited.
There is some truth. If GaryOPA knows who he is, then I can only assume he's someone from the good old days of modding. But in saying that he also acts like a kid. So hard to say. But the names he's dropping aren't hard to find and are common knowledge around who the teams are and were. The scenarios behind teams and people not so much.

Reactions: Draxzelex

DavidShifflet

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There is some truth. If GaryOPA knows who he is, then I can only assume he's someone from the good old days of modding. But in saying that he also acts like a kid. So hard to say. But the names he's dropping aren't hard to find and are common knowledge around who the teams are and were. The scenarios behind teams and people not so much.

Funny how you now claim to know everything and its all common knowledge

BTW this is Paul O. who used to be the person behind Team Xecuter & Xconsoles.com , modtraders.co.uk, ck3.co.uk websites

I bet none of you knew that

Last edited by Costello,

HamBone41801

Vipera’s Alt
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ooh... so this guy got kicked Out of TX, and he’s decided trolling on the Temp is a good way to get even? That’s pathetic.

Reactions: Draxzelex

Soluble

Trophies
XP
Country
Funny how you now claim to know everything and its all common knowledge

BTW this is Paul O. who used to be the person behind Team Xecuter & Xconsoles.com , modtraders.co.uk, ck3.co.uk websites

I bet none of you knew that
I have never claimed to know everything? I don't know any of them personally nor would I say I did. You're not the first person to bring up Max, and most certainly not the first person to bring up Paul and Gary.

If you read what I actually said, I stated the scenarios and details your mentioning are not common knowledge. Nor do I know how much truth there is to it.

Last edited by Costello,

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Also, I don't believe Gazza is David as he hasn't once proclaimed anything about "Free Switch Day". Gazza was most definitely Skethign though.

jakkal

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Also, I don't believe Gazza is David as he hasn't once proclaimed anything about "Free Switch Day". Gazza was most definitely Skethign though.
They're the same person
They both posted on here naming tx members by name in the similar fashion

Shirpie

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
shrek.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
There is no solid evidence of this person being that of the "free switch day" messiah, Mr. Gazza.
Despite that fact, you cannot call him a troll as he has done nothing in troll behaviour.
Also, I do not believe has been affecting SX Pro/OS sales, as it was a matter of time before Nintendo was to step in and hinder the sale of this product. Paypal most likely knows the true function of the SX OS/Pro and most likely wouldn't look good lm them to facilitate the sales of the product. But whoever he is, he most likely speaks the truth, and those who beg to ban him also understands who he is and is afraid.
In addition, he has done nothing which could be ban worthy, so the mods' hands are tied.

TheZander

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Maybe but I don't think so. I honestly get where they're aiming at but I don't agree with the staff. Making multiple accounts, trying to sabotage pre-orders and sales (even to this day), lying, scamming people into sending him their personal PayPal info and so much more...

It's actually mind boggling how he hasn't been banned by now!
The second paragraph though where he mentions neutral is separate from the member. Why would gbatemp claim to be neutral in a random Tiff between members.

And finally, if you believe Team xecuter is going to rip people off, you have all the right to inform people and I am sure some will believe you. Again the gbatemp staff is neutral, all we intend to be is a place for discussion where people can speak their mind, in respect of the laws.

NVM, i see now. He says the thing about speaking and stuff at the very end

Last edited by TheZander,

SodaSoba

‿︵‿︵‿︵ヽ(°□° )ノ‿︵‿︵‿︵‿
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I don't think they're the same people, but wouldn't a mod be able to see ips if they were? Unless VPN/proxy? That's a lot of effort just to discredit TX.

If soulofgazza did have a DRM free version and only a select few who didn't bash him would get it then it would probably be in the public domain by now...

Personally this whole drama doesn't bother me, I've not bought a SX device, I'll wait until people get banned and we can find a way to "hide" it's use from nintendy

guitarheroknight

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
The thing is he got burned by TX pretty bad by the looks of it. Maybe he was a member who got kicked out, I don't know and frankly I don't care. But what I do care is that he is intentionally trying to bash TX by scaring people from buying their product.

And just to be clear, I also don't give a fuck about TX. But causing mass panic and trying to trick people into giving him their personal info, making multiple accounts (even tough the Terms & Rules forbid so) is where it crosses the line.

Gbatemp, nor any other forum shouldn't permit such toxicity among a generally well behaved user base - considering how big it is. Oh, and yes, there is such thing as bad publicity.

Reactions: jakkal

kamesenin888

Trophies
XP
Country
There is no solid evidence of this person being that of the "free switch day" messiah, Mr. Gazza.
Despite that fact, you cannot call him a troll as he has done nothing in troll behaviour.
Also, I do not believe has been affecting SX Pro/OS sales, as it was a matter of time before Nintendo was to step in and hinder the sale of this product. Paypal most likely knows the true function of the SX OS/Pro and most likely wouldn't look good lm them to facilitate the sales of the product. But whoever he is, he most likely speaks the truth, and those who beg to ban him also understands who he is and is afraid.
In addition, he has done nothing which could be ban worthy, so the mods' hands are tied.
Dude you look like an alt of him, the only one defending the troll and created the account like 2 weeks ago with no other posts

ch0p5

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Old skool scene people know exactly who these guys are! At least I do! and from what I know soul of gazza is not connected to them I think he's eight years old and angry but yeah old skool scene people from way back when

TheZander

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Old skool scene people know exactly who these guys are! At least I do! and from what I know soul of gazza is not connected to them I think he's eight years old and angry but yeah old skool scene people from way back when
If this guy really had nothing to do with them then it makes it's so whack that he knows all their names, legal history, past business deals etc. If he wasnt around then in some aspect then this would be the oddist obsession I've ever witnessed. The thing is i know what it's like to home a grudge i still look up the person who took me me for 80 bucks 15 years ago, so i get what he's doing ican't blame him. Gbatemp would be the most effective place to slander then and hurt sales. But if he was a hacker or programmer then the obvious best revenge or retaliation would be to make a competing product however he resorts to this which is why no one feels sympathy for him and just irritated

Last edited by TheZander,
Reactions: ch0p5

ch0p5

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Maybe he does but don't seem like it to me, but I dunno honestly! .. and yeah i also get what your saying and I also think gazza and Gary Edmonds are the same guy ? I dunno I'm just really confused now

Last edited by ch0p5,

Shirpie

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
shrek.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Dude you look like an alt of him, the only one defending the troll and created the account like 2 weeks ago with no other posts
I apologise I'm not a mindless drone who assumes all is to be either fake or a troll.
I see things how it is, and I perceive things to be true when sufficient evidence is provided.
If you think me to be one in the same as him, you're just as foolish as all the other people who whine about such conjecture.

Reactions: ch0p5
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'll reformat and have a 3tb raid0 m. 2 at least
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lmao that sold out fast
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeet the cat.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Good idea
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    i thought everybody knew cocktails are like 75% ice
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeah but not like this.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's not like they're complaining that their Slurpee is 99% ice or something, but if the cocktail calls for "shot of vodka, shot of vermouth, shot of gin, shot of Campari, three shots of juice, squirt of lemon" and ends up being a thimbleful of booze, that's a problem.
    the funny thing is cocktails in norway are only allowed to have 1 20ml shot of booze
    so..... yeah
    we're used to only having a thimbleful of booze
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Booo.
    same thing if you want whisky on the rocks or something, you can't get a double
    but you could buy as many shots of whisky (or anything else) as you want and ask for a glass of ice and pour them in
    it's dumb
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Maybe.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There was a comparison of the number of Ibuprofen poisonings before and after they limited the maximum dosage per box or per pill (i'll look that up). No limit on the number of boxes you can still buy as many as you want, so people argued it was pointless.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    But the number of (accidental) poisonings dropped because drinking an entire package of ibuprofen pills went from "I need a new liver" to "I need a new box of Ibuprofen".
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Here we have ketoprofen that used to be prescription-only because of the risk of toxic dosages, but then they halved the dose per pill and sell them in bottles of six pills apiece instead of twenty and it doesn't need a prescription any more. Yes you can buy more than one bottle but people simply don't.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Usually accidentally overdose of ibuprofen here is from people taking like cold medicine then ibuprofen for a headache and the combination is over what they need
    Veho @ Veho: https://imgur.com/gallery/QQkYnQu