Which was the first game you ever loved and hated?

Zekrom_cool

I respect faith, but doubt is what gets you an edu
OP
Trophies
Website
compfaqz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
India
Which was the first game you ever loved and wanted to play on and on? And which was the game that made you turn of you console or do worse to it?
icon14.gif
icon14.gif
icon14.gif
icon14.gif

Raiser

I am mad scientist.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
As opposed to Rydian and AlanJohn above me, first I ever loved was Pokemon Blue.

Second... that Simpsons skateboarding game on the original Gameboy. I didn't hate it, I just sucked at it so bad that I had to rage-quit after a few tries.

roastable

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hmmm... I think that the first game I ever loved was pokemon gold.

The first game I ever hated was the PS1 Demo Disc... God I hated that barbie game on it.

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Loved? I think Pokemon Sapphire.
I'm not sure about the first game I hated, but I think it was either Top Gun: Firestorm (GBC, not because the game was bad, I liked it, but because I sucked at it. 'Twas a love-hate relationship) or Perfect Dark (GBC. That game made me permanently ragequit after just one or two levels. Never touched it again.)

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
The first I really really loved I think was super mario bros. 2 (the western version)... Either that, Super mario bros. 3, megaman 2, tiger heli or Ikari warriors... I had a few games I always played on the NES when I was a kid.. we had like 25 - 30 games, and there were a few I really loved.

As for hating? Trojan I think... it was too hard for me... ( ~4 years old mind you
wink.gif
)

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Loved? I dunno...Super Mario Bros 3? Hated?...probably...I have no idea. I started very young so it's pretty hard to remember these types of things.

MaxNuker

GBATemp's Official Shinigami Substitute
Trophies
Website
facebook.com
XP
Country
Portugal
Seeing as i was born in 1996, i didn't have the chance to play a lot of snes or nes... but i think the 1st game i fell in love was Super Mario Bros... the one that was later remade into Super Mario Bros. Deluxe for the GBC... dont know which one it was...

I also Loved Pokemon Red... 1st pokemon game i played, and i was really young so i loved it, i played them almost at the same time, so these are my 1st Loved Games

Games i hated... i dont think any...

Gabbynaruto

Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
machomuu said:
Gabbynaruto said:
Hated: All the Final Fantasy games (which I still hate)
Which ones have you tried?

FF4 (DS), FF7 (PC), FF12: Revenant Wings (DS), and the Crystal Chronicles games for DS. Didn't bothered with too many of them, cause I'm not a fan of the battle system at all (the only game with the same battle system that I actually liked was Dragon Quest IX)

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Loved, probably Pokemon Yellow or Donkey Kong Country 2. Those were the first games I got for my Gameboy Pocket, and it was a lot of fun.

Hated maybe CounterStrike because I wasn't good enough and I would keep getting slaughtered.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0FyqCEfD0E