pojes

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello all.

I've recently started playing League of Legends and I'm absolutely loving it, but I've got a few burning questions about the game's mechanics that I'm hoping you all can help me with.

First off, I'm struggling with understanding the intricacies of itemization. How do I decide which items to buy for my champion and when?

Also, I've heard a lot about "jungling," but I'm not quite sure what it entails and how to effectively jungle in the game.

Lastly, I'd love some tips on improving my map awareness and decision-making during matches.

Any advice or insights on these topics would be greatly appreciated!

Hello all.

I've recently started playing League of Legends and I'm absolutely loving it, but I've got a few burning questions about the game's mechanics that I'm hoping you all can help me with.

First off, I'm struggling with understanding the intricacies of itemization. How do I decide which items to buy for my champion and when?

Also, I've heard a lot about "jungling," but I'm not quite sure what it entails and how to effectively jungle in the game.

Lastly, I'd love some tips on improving my map awareness and decision-making during matches 롤대리.

Any advice or insights on these topics would be greatly appreciated!
thanks in advance for any help

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto