Hardware Which of these "Stands" would be better for using the gamepad in bed?

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 1,197
  • Replies 5
D

Deleted User

OP
Normal Premium Wii U Gamepad stand.
https://www.amazon.com/Wii-GamePad-Stand-Cradle-Nintendo-U/dp/B009AFLXTS
This? I already had one come with the bundle and I found it very weak.

What I like about the above two I mentioned is that one can change angles but the other can charge the battery to last 2x longer and looks more sturdy.

Since I am having trouble deciding which one I should buy I wanted to get other people's thoughts on which one is better(either from experience or personal oppinion).

It is important to note I don't intend to use the gamepad buttons since I mostly intend to use this play gamecube games.

Biovirulent

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
https://www.amazon.com/Wii-GamePad-Stand-Cradle-Nintendo-U/dp/B009AFLXTS
This? I already had one come with the bundle and I found it very weak.

What I like about the above two I mentioned is that one can change angles but the other can charge the battery to last 2x longer and looks more sturdy.

Since I am having trouble deciding which one I should buy I wanted to get other people's thoughts on which one is better(either from experience or personal oppinion).

It is important to note I don't intend to use the gamepad buttons since I mostly intend to use this play gamecube games.

You can't charge a battery to last twice as long. They have a set capacity. If you go over that capacity, it's overcharge and the battery can be ruined. It might charge twice as fast, but that might also ruin the battery.

D

Deleted User

OP
The Uboost one. The other looks like it would be really unstable on a bed (and unstable in general) due to being top heavy.

I just bought the last one it will be here tomorrow =).

I will let you all know how it works =).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I agree the Bad Dragon has the weirdest fans lol +1