JoostinOnline

Certified Crash Test Dummy
Trophies
Website
www.hacksden.com
XP
Country
United States
I don't think the PS4 will be too difficult to emulate once it's hacked, since it's using x86 architecture again like the first xbox one.
PS4 games on a 3DS? Am I the only one who noticed that this is a topic about 3DS homebrew?

cracker

Nyah!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Unlike most people that have all that other fancy shit, I only have a Wii hooked up to a 37" CRT-style TV I got for free. And since the battery on my PSP is toast, I'd like my 2DS to take over Anime duties. :3

Get an RPi for $25/$35 and you're set. You will be waiting a while/forever for a player like you want.

MightyJAK

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Trying to think of a killer app, when I realize it's staring me right in the face: my avatar pic!

What we need is a DMG screen filter. An app that will downscale both screens to 4 colors, 160 x 144 resolution, and add a slight delay in changing pixel color to emulate the "ghosting" effect of the original DMG's screen. The screen filter will stay in effect when launching other homebrew and even commercial games and apps, even stuff like Nintendo Video and Netflix.

Why didn't I think of this sooner?! THIS is the app everyone really wants, even if they don't realize it yet. I bet people will even be willing to pay money for such an awesome app. I guarantee a million downloads on the day of release. Whoever makes this app will become a kajillionaire!

:rofl2:

Reactions: filfat

Tracefox

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
I honestly cant think of many super cool ideas for applications that could be beneficial to SSSpwn.
There are a few apps that are beneficial, like Smea's Ftpony and Filfat's DownloadMii, but as far as these two applications I am not sure what would be useful with only userland permissions in place rather than kernal..

Emulators are cool and all and possible with the permissions, but I guess something equivalent to PlayCoinSetter (Dev app) would be nice/ and beneficial app for ninjhax.

aos10

Yuuki chan
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
i want an app to customize the button layout for the 3DS
that way , we can play super smash 3DS using the DPad not the circle pad

a Real Youtube app for the 3DS that actually view 3D videos, its available on the New 3DS BTW

an app that make a back up copy of the saves from retail games to the SD , and inject them back
you can use it for DS and 3DS games

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, it's pretty damn impressive at this point. Last I checked, PCSX2 has about 94% of the games working fully. Not without glitches, but compatibility, games that run all the way through.

Yup. Runs awesome on my computer. My point was that those emus are consistently being worked on. Xbox emulation unfortunately died. :(

sj33

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
I don't think the PS4 will be too difficult to emulate once it's hacked, since it's using x86 architecture again like the first xbox one.
You'd think so, but it doesn't seem to have helped emulation of the original Xbox.

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
No, actually I wouldn't mind to be able to weigh out my "flour" on my 3ds either. Though I doubt it's accurate enough to do tenths of a gram.

I think the bottom touch screen would work great to be able to weigh out 1/2 Gram, tenths, eighths, quarters, ounces & kilos if your feeling big time! :lol: I would luv it as an app. on my 3DSXL, I'm glad your feelin me as well! :wink:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: No Bueno