Homebrew Post Homebrew ideas, suggestion, requests here

FPSRussi4

Trophies
XP
Country
Laos
Kernel access plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

All kidding aside, I'd actually love to see a port of Doom on 3ds. I think it'd be fun, especially if we'd be able to run custom maps and whatnot. Just an idea. Or a DOS emulator to play old games. Just ideas.

Reactions: Margen67

trastorillo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Guess would b cool a snes emulator that once u setup the layer of each sprite, lauch the game con 3d.
I would aprecia te a proper stereoscopic cam software.
Being able to get the two needed photos one after the other helps to get better 3d effects. Would b great to see a shape of the first photo meanwhile u get the seccond, so u can have a proper refference.

Better mpo viewer pro per zoom, saveable zoom state.saveable x/y alignement state.

Descent 3d. :)

trastorillo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
im wondering... what about a 3d arduino drone viewr/controller?
1m separated cams would give the stereoscopic effect of giant view from a drone.

DutchyDutch

COPYRIGHT LOLOLOLOL
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
A text based chatting app! I'm trying to make it myself, but I'm a real C nooby, and finding a tutorial on the web is impossible.

Derverd

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I just want sound on my n3ds :(

Also a media player that displays subtitles :D
My phone is old but trusty + the 3ds is more comfortable to hold + headphone jack on bottom.
I go on heaps of road trips and stuff so watching anime on my 3ds would be awesome :3

Also a Skype port or something like that would be cool.

Reactions: Margen67

kraan

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.matsindia.wordpress.com
XP
Country
This isn't as much an idea or suggestion as a question (but I don't want to start a new topic about this);

Does an emulator like, let's say GameYob, let us play hacked roms like, let's say, Pokemon Brown?

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
This isn't as much an idea or suggestion as a question (but I don't want to start a new topic about this);

Does an emulator like, let's say GameYob, let us play hacked roms like, let's say, Pokemon Brown?

yes, that works like any gameboy roms

Reactions: kraan

DarkFlare69

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Kernel access plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

All kidding aside, I'd actually love to see a port of Doom on 3ds. I think it'd be fun, especially if we'd be able to run custom maps and whatnot. Just an idea. Or a DOS emulator to play old games. Just ideas.
I was just gonna work on this. I didn't make a thread yet, though, because I don't know how far this will go. I found a source code for doom and its in c which is perfect cuz ninjhax can load that shit. Right now its beta and sucky frame rate. L and r are the strafe and circle pad is move.

Derverd

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I was just gonna work on this. I didn't make a thread yet, though, because I don't know how far this will go. I found a source code for doom and its in c which is perfect cuz ninjhax can load that shit. Right now its beta and sucky frame rate. L and r are the strafe and circle pad is move.

You should implement strafe on the n3ds's c stick :3
(I'll totally test for you)

kraan

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.matsindia.wordpress.com
XP
Country

Until that is done, I'll be playing Doom on my SNES emulator ;D

Alessandro98

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hi guys, I don't even know if it's allowed to "request" an homebrew, if it's not I apologize and ask the mods to close this thread, but I think it would be great to have a kind of showdown app for the 3ds. Since multiplayer and especially competitive one in pokemon games sucks, I think many Pokemon fan would really appreciate a kind of app that allows to battle as if we were playing with a pc on our beloved battle simulator. I don't know how to code, so I can't understand if such a project could be hard to carry out, I hope not but if what I ask is stupid or if I am the only one interested in it, please ignore me and close this thread.
Thank you in advance

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • A @ ATEMVEGETA:
    The save file will be created and started normally on the Switch's OFW with a legit game. Then that save file will be transfered to the emulator and continue the gameplay there. Then send it back to the console.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I feel like I need to touch @Sicklyboy rack to make it work at this point
  • A @ ATEMVEGETA:
    The save file(s) would never be created first in an emulator
  • A @ ATEMVEGETA:
    Do you think continuing the story on the emulator would flag the save file as illegal? (Again no cheats, etc will take place, only normal story of the game progress)
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    But still using the save on a emulator, then back to switch is shady
    +2
  • A @ ATEMVEGETA:
    Yea, that's the only thing I want to clarify actually. If someone has tried it with no problems.
    +1
  • A @ ATEMVEGETA:
    If using the save on the emulator flags the save file. :/
  • A @ ATEMVEGETA:
    Again, "using" I mean normal gameplay not modify it with other means like pokehex, etc
  • A @ ATEMVEGETA:
    @BigOnYa, Can you help me clarify this thing somehow? Do you know someone that may know or have tried it?
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Just play it on the emulation at home and portable use the normal save, I wouldn't risk anything if online is important to you
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    My psychiatrist tried to help me once said it was mine 9 months later
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Just ask in the forums if anybody has done it, I don't know of anybody who has, or would risk it.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Baby daddy issues lol
  • A @ ATEMVEGETA:
    this is what I did here. I hope I get some responces
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Daddy was a little cray cray
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Go cray cray on it like a coloring book
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Got so mad my Bluetooth made me break a tooth
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    that's why you should get titanium implants
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'm actually waiting on insurance to accept those ffs almost been waiting 2 weeks
    steal them off off a corpse
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Mmm live persons more fun psi you're like 50 you should have a few :tpi:
    sold them all for meth\
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Meth implants the officer will never know sneaky flordians
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Meth implants the officer will never know sneaky flordians