Gaming Which GBC games do you still play on your GBA?

VmprHntrD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mmmm if I still had them I'd so be doing Warlocked, Cannon Fodder(totally agree w/earlier post about best version) and of all things Dragon's Lair. I know for those who aren't in the know on it you wonder, but DL on the GBC is a stunner all things considered. It is the arcade/laserdisc game but in 2bit(4 shades like GBC) color for most of the game outside of the intro, and it has sfx and lacks some of the music in quality, also the death/rebirth scene is a few frames shorter. The big part is that from the smithy and another it is missing 8 moves from the game, but that's it oddly enough -- it's not that god awful platformer the NES/GB had. At the time I had 2 friends back then who worked for Digital Eclipse who did the conversion and they even surprised themselves at what they pulled off.

ryan90

Trophies
XP
Country
super mario land 1 & 2
zelda oracle of seasons and ages
zelda links awakening DX
pokemon crystal
pokemon yellow

I'm not playing them on GBA though i'm playing them on my ds lite using lameboy, but i use my ds to play gba games anyway so i figure it still counts

Todderbert

Korg Fanboy
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
GBAtemp29 said:
For example, I just pulled out the 2D scroller version of Duke Nukem. I actually enjoy it more than the FPS version for GBA. I'm the proud owner of a new Micro and must say all the old games look great.
Your Micro will not be able to play GBC carts natively. Are you using Goomba on a flash cart?

GBAtemp29

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Todderbert said:
Your Micro will not be able to play GBC carts natively. Are you using Goomba on a flash cart?

Yep, on an EZ-Flash IV. Works great. The micro was a great purchase. Sweet little piece of tech.

Anne Noise

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening DX.
Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons / Ages.
Super Mario Land 2.

And I still own my original Pokemon Blue, Gold and Crystal carts.

Todderbert

Korg Fanboy
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
GBAtemp29 said:
Todderbert said:

Yep, on an EZ-Flash IV. Works great. The micro was a great purchase. Sweet little piece of tech.

Nice, I have one of those but use my EZFA 256 most of the time. Its instant load times and real time clock are very nice.
2ds4ftj.jpg

VmprHntrD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Recently got Megaman Xtreme, Wings of Fury, Revenge of the Gator, Castlevania Adventure, and Battle Arena Toshinden. I'd say a pretty good haul between today and about a week ago.

Bluestainedroses

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I still play Pokemon Gold, Metal Gear Solid and the pokemon trading card game (seeing a new one hasn't come out) frequently when i want too feel nostalgic. I also play Zelda: Link's Awakening and Metroid alot.

Didu50

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I still have a Game boy Brick ( the old gray one) But it died. I play Pokemon Blue on my GBA occasionaly.

Bluestainedroses

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Also, i just realized that most of the games on the GBC and PS1 and other retro consoles are really alot more innovative then ones coming out now. There are some great titles coming out, even now. But not like they used to..

pitterpakar

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mario gbc game still I am playing on gba it is very wonderful game , this game graphic and sound is good ,I love this game now I playing this game daily I am addicted to this game.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: It's how we used to cheat at Pokewalker.