Gaming Which GBC games do you still play on your GBA?

VmprHntrD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got stupid lucky on the weekend at the swap meet. They were $5 a piece, and in excellent shape, got both Shantae and Cannon Fodder. At normal 'used game' shop retail they go for far much more (CF I know is usually $30.) Good times to be had there. Shantae is a weird one, stupid you can't save anytime in such a vast portable game, but whatever and Cannon Fodder is just messed up fun.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Well I will include my GB as well,
Super Mario Land 2 - 6 Golden Coins
Pokemon Blue & Red
Kirby's Dream Land 2
Wario Land - Super Mario Land 3
Final Fantasy Legend I-III
Metroid II - Return of Samus
GBC:
Dragon Warrior I & II - III
Dragon Warrior Monsters I&II
Megaman Xtreme 1 and 2
Pokemon Silver
Pokemon Trading Card Game
The Legend of Zelda - Oracle of Ages
The Legend of Zelda - Oracle of Seasons
Zelda DX - Links Awakening
Super Mario Bros. Deluxe
Wario Land 2&3

Dimaz Fury

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Indonesia
i dont have GBC games, only some GB carts with mostly JAP games on them. ah, the joyful of childhood.. doesnt care bout language barrier, just played through all JAP games with 'ease'..
gba.gif

few of my all-time favourite:
- Wario Land: Super Mario Land 3 --> finished all treasures without a guide.. another childhood joy!
- Dragon Ball Z: Legendary Super Warriors --> repetitive, but its quite addictive to unlock cards & power-up ur fighters.. i wonder if there's any game in other platform with similar gameplay..
unsure.gif

- Samurai Shodown --> best fighting game in GB imo

Lily

One Scary Lady
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Vampire Hunter D said:
I got stupid lucky on the weekend at the swap meet. They were $5 a piece, and in excellent shape, got both Shantae

Shantae for $5 is a steal. It is one of the rarest GBC games and usually commands a much higher asking price, even without the box/book. Good job.

VmprHntrD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah that's why it was stupid lucky because the mexican guy selling it for $5 (cannon fodder too) was stupid making it that price when other stuff was $10+ in the case, and me lucky for getting both for $10.
biggrin.gif
I know it was the last worthwhile in the least bit GBC game in mid 2002 a good year after the GBA popped up in 2001 so I never got it but always wanted it. As soon as I saw it with a perfect label and no rub on it, checked and clean pins too so I was all over it...same with Cannon Fodder (mostly, label a little faded in a spot.)
biggrin.gif

SaddQ

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I only have a few GBC titles left and no GB games. They are:

Mega Man Extreme
Blaster Master: Enemy Below
and the 3 Zeldas (LADX, OoA, OoS)

I haven't played any of them recently and have yet to finish MME and BM. I like Zelda more though, and I'll definitely play the Oracle games again somewhere in the future.

Revolution [9]

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been replaying The Legend of Zelda Oracle of Ages / Seasons a lot, and of course there are my original Gold and Red cartridges. Lost the Mario games.
frown.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: DAYTONAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!