Hacking Where To Buy Blank DS Flash Cartridges In Bulk?

Mewgia

drifter
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
If you just want to "own" every DS game without paying, the simple solution (for me anyway) would be to buy a flashcart with expandable memory and a bunch of memory cards for it. It would be so much easier than having a seperate cart for each game.

GBA_Temper

*KING OF GBATEMP*
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
If you just want to "own" every DS game without paying, the simple solution (for me anyway) would be to buy a flashcart with expandable memory and a bunch of memory cards for it. It would be so much easier than having a seperate cart for each game.

OMFG!!! Why didn't I think of that!!! Thanks I could have bought about 5 2GB cards at BrandsMart USA for about $7 each

Arkansaw

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Trinidad and Tobago
Yeah, at this moment 50 tf cards should be more than enough
wink.gif

this is a much superior idea compared to worrying about batteries for every single game cart

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
that sounds like an awesome idea, you guys just dont undestand us collectors

a "collector" (pronounced obsessive-compulsive sufferrer) would want all original games. They may collect pirate carts too (I know many who do), but if they wanted to collect every game on cart then they'd want/need (the compulsion, remember) originals.

cory1492

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
If I'm not mistaken FLASH and EEPROM chips don't require a battery (for the save). Actually, the only DS slot carts I have seen a battery in is NCard and it's clones - though I haven't come across any pirate DS cards myself to say for sure.

NMorgan: Just a thought, but if I don't miss my guess games that are burned onto those hk_clone type cards have to be patched to work with that specific hardware (especially if the backup memory is cheap battery SRAM or similar). Most likely, getting all the different chip sizes would be improbable, and like GBA flash once cards, getting the burner would be the expensive part.

dbgtdob

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you can order them in hong kong, you would probably need to go there in person and purchase them, no online store would sell you one thats for sure, and if one did how would they market it?

opcode32

powerh8er par excellence
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
that sounds like an awesome idea, you guys just dont undestand us collectors

i consider myself a collector but the idea of putting each rom on a single card seems just like a waste of money to me. after all, most of the joy you get out of collecting is trying to obtain the the items you want. what you are trying to do is sorta like collecting roms (aka it's not really hard to obtain all the nds roms and therfore not quite as appealing as collecting originals) only more expensive and stupid.

thieves like us

chaos personified
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
It's not a matter of bragging. But how cool would it be to have every game on its own cartridge?

And I know this is a questionable subject, thanks for not just yelling at me.
smile.gif
it is a matter of bragging. why else would you want to do it vs. just using your flash cart. storage size being the issue, are you really that lazy to take a few moments and manage which titles are on your flash cart?
btw, I still don't see the point to this other than to resell to the unsuspecting. it's not like you would go into [a collector's] home who has an entire wing filled with [forgeries] of the classic masterpieces by piccaso, monet, etc... (and don't forget the dogs playing poker
happy.gif
)

if you want physical versions of them, buy them, plain and simple. if you're not concerned with manuals and boxes, then purchase them used (and make your local gb/gs employees happy), but otherwise what you're asking for really makes no sense at all. and the "I'm broke, and can't afford them" argument doesn't fly here. gaming is and always will be a luxury, not a requirement of life.

gatorade

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lol, the possibilities of these would be endless

i wonder how they made those 32in1 carts you could buy in hong kong or china seeing as no flashcart was needed

johno360

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
NMorgan said:
I am looking to purchase around 100-200 or so blank DS cartridges, that can self boot up, and obviously want to spend as little as possible as I will be buying them wholesale. I know about the Ninjapass DS and other similar DS flash cards, but seeing as how they cost more than $35 each it would be stupid to buy a bunch of those. I want each cartridge to run 1 game only just like it would if I had purchased it in the store. My goal is to make physical copies of every game, so I can have a full collection of DS games. I am NOT looking for one cartridge that holds multiple games.

If anybody could point me to a resource or website that offers what I am looking for that would be much appreciated. Please share your thoughts and comments. THANK YOU.

iam also looking for these my friend went on hol to turkey an there was a guy with a little stall he had a DS hooked up to a pc with a blank ds cartridge in the DS, u chose 12 or so games an he burnt them onto the cartridge so this sort of thing is about

kimit

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Buy fifty Top Toys and fifty 1 Gigs from Dx and a bucket of grey paint (it'll probably be cheaper than anything you'll find too!)

Ferrariman

Hip-Flop and cRap
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Buy an Acekard 2, stock up on a bunch of 16GB MicroSD, and BAM, you win.

Or 3235+ DSTTs and 3235+ 256MB MicroSDs, what ever turns you on.'

EDIT: Oh shit, this topic is old, suits me for not checking dates. sorry

redeyez

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
johno360 said:
iam also looking for these my friend went on hol to turkey an there was a guy with a little stall he had a DS hooked up to a pc with a blank ds cartridge in the DS, u chose 12 or so games an he burnt them onto the cartridge so this sort of thing is about

Kinda sounds like a DS-X...which I would recommend for the OP...they have GREAT service...
wink.gif

...yes i know it's an old thread also...

Lord Kanti

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Yeah I was googling for blank DS carts and I ended up here.... damn, just another dead end
frown.gif
This thread reminds me of "pokemon green" before a green version was ever made. it was a bootleg pokemon game that was like half a level long and was coded to be impossible to get to the next level (probably wasn't one anyways). Sold in a little china near you.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: you can fap to your favorite character without it being gay