WHERE IS THE ATM IN EARTHBOUND?

Solution
In every store, some hotels, and the department store there will be an ATM. It uses your ATM card which is in your pack by default.
You won't get money deposited for battles until you talk to your dad on the phone, so make sure to save a dollar for payphones whenever possible.
You have to have the ATM card with you to withdraw, so if you stow it in storage you will need to take it out again to withdraw.
Because storing it for the item slot is very slow and cumbersome, I recommend just keeping it on Ness, as his magic and high base stats cover for what that item slot could have been.

Louse

go play rez
Trophies
Website
www.h.com
XP
Country
United States
In every store, some hotels, and the department store there will be an ATM. It uses your ATM card which is in your pack by default.
You won't get money deposited for battles until you talk to your dad on the phone, so make sure to save a dollar for payphones whenever possible.
You have to have the ATM card with you to withdraw, so if you stow it in storage you will need to take it out again to withdraw.
Because storing it for the item slot is very slow and cumbersome, I recommend just keeping it on Ness, as his magic and high base stats cover for what that item slot could have been.

Solution

Paolosworld

Dionicio3's best friend
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I HATE THIS STUPID DUMBASS GAME EVERY TIME YOU DIE SOMEHOW ALL YOUR MONEY IS GONE AS IF THE WEIRD CRAP YOU FIGHT SOMEHOW HAS USE FOR MONETARY TRANSACTION AND NOW THAT YOUR DEAD AND POOR YOU CANT BUY ANYTHING TO MAKE YOU UNDEAD AND SO YOU CAN FIGHT ANYTHING TO MAKE YOU UNPOOR AND THEN YOUR ETERNALLY TRAPPED IN THE MIDDLE OF THE PASSAGE BETWEEN THE THREED AND THE DAMN SATURN BITCH VALLEY UNTIL YOU KEEP DESPAWNING THE DAMN ENEMIES BECAUSE THIS GAMES SPAWNING IS COMPLETELY BROKEN UNTIL YOU CAN BACKTRACK ALL THE WAY UNTIL YOU CAN BARELY KILL BAD ENEMIES THAT YOUVE ALREADY KILLED BEFORE ONE AT A TIME UNTIL YOUR IDIOT FATHER DEPOSITS 999999999$ INTO YOUR SINGULAR DEBIT ACCOUNT ALLOWING YOU TO HEAD ALL YOU PEOPLE ONLY TO HAVE THE CYCLE REPEAT BECAUSE THE GHOST GAVE YOU A MINI GHOST WHICH MAKES YOU UNABLE TO DO SHIT AS THE CRAPPY ENEMIES KEEP PECKING 1HP AWAY AT YOU AND NOW YOU DEAD AND BROKE AGAIN I HATE THIS STUPID ASS GTA RIPOFF GAME

KleinesSinchen

GBAtemp's Backup Reminder + Fearless Testing Sina
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
@Paolosworld Completely off-topic and even wrong.
Dying costs half of the money you carry with you. The money on the account is safe. Don't withdraw (much) money unless you are about to spend it right away.

Back on topic:
The question has already been correctly answered: In every store is an ATM (and in a small room in the hotel entrances as well)

Louse

go play rez
Trophies
Website
www.h.com
XP
Country
United States
@Paoloworld is off-topic, but I'd like to help anyway.

If you die a lot and wish to retain money, simply keep money in the ATM until you wanna buy something. The majority of shops have ATMs, so just deposit anything 'till you wanna buy shit.
You only lose half your cash, and only what's on hand.
Also, I would advise that regardless of your spending needs, keep a hospital visit's worth of cash in the ATM. It will help you to recover in case you die en route to a vendor.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-