Hacking Where do you download Wii U games?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaftPunk

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You better be careful with your words, how you talked is asking for a ban.
Note: How you said it, now what you said. :)

What's with the threats? I'm not the one that's getting bent out of shape over a question. I'm not cursing or calling anyone any names. This thread can be deleted since I'm not provided with the options to do so.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

You're absolutely correct. I didn't bother reading the rules because I figured as long as I was respectful towards others I would be able to get by. I'm sorry or am I not allowed to apologize either? I made a mistake because I wanted to get a quick answer. I'm not going to beg not to be banned and I'm certainly not going to bite my tongue for anyone. I will however make an effort to read the rules and abide by them from now on assuming that I'm given a second chance. I never heard of being banned over asking a question. That's a new one for me.

D

Deleted User

I hate nintendo. My wii u stopped working for no reason.

Last edited by ,

DaftPunk

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Try here, I've had a lot of success with them and they are very quick with providing new releases

I'm not going to click on that. The members here have already informed me that it is against the rules. Thanks anyway whether your intentions were pure or evil.

DaftPunk

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No you should, I actually would never provide illegal content on this forum. You might get a kick out of it lol

If I had to take a wild guess it's probably a link to a funny gif. I'm glad at least someone is making light of this situation. ☺

DaftPunk

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
good lord, why isn't this thread locked yet? and for pete's sake, what browser are you using, just put your mouse on the link and you *should* know where the link leads to.

I'm actually on a android tablet using bing as my search engine. Unfortunately that doesn't come with a mouse.

DaftPunk

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
To be fair this was no help at all. Maybe if you would Google "where can I find wiiuiso" it might give a better result.
Might even be able to find games ready2play

The guy in the video said the files were called wud not ISO so when I searched for it nothing useful came up. On a side note I already read the rules, and I see some members already have broken one and that's making useless comments.

LysergCooltyp

I don't know why the microwave burns
Trophies
XP
Country
in that case it's excusable
Whether he has a mouse or not does no longer matter, since not a single excuse he has used prior or after that statement warrants his behaviour.

So far we got:

• Claims he google'd something - he has bing set as a search engine, so did he bing 'google' to google whatever he tried as an entry and failed?
  • Doesn't read rules, because he's polite - safe to assume he steals lolipops from children and thinks it's okay because he says thanks
  • Blatantly ignores advice rubbed in his face - hacking equals piracy and slavery, hence we have to do his homework
  • Tries to drag people into his mess - it's forbidden in an open discussion, yet he thinks getting people to pm him stuff is okay after encouraging them to break the rules as well
  • Ignorance is bliss - everyone is mean, buhu
  • Rulebreaking leads to punishment is a new thing - his first day on the internet
  • Every thumbnail is a funny gif - sure...why not
I don't have enough popcorn for his shenanigans. Someone help me out.

Last edited by LysergCooltyp,

zezzo

The "Black Ace"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dude it's enough.
Whether he has a mouse or not does no longer matter, since not a single excuse he has used prior or after that statement warrants his behaviour.

So far we got:

• Claims he google'd something - he has bing set as a search engine, so did he bing 'google' to google whatever he tried as an entry and failed?
  • Doesn't read rules, because he's polite - safe to assume he steals lolipops from children and thinks it's okay because he says thanks
  • Blatantly ignores advice rubbed in his face - hacking equals piracy and slavery, hence we have to do his homework
  • Tries to drag people into his mess - it's forbidden in an open discussion, yet he thinks getting people to pm him stuff is okay after encouraging them to break the rules as well
  • Rulebreaking leads to punishment is a new thing - his first day on the internet

DaftPunk

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

So far we got:

I can tell you don't have many friends, lol. Before he blames me I wasn't the one who pissed in his cheerios. The kind of help you need you unfortunately won't find it on this forum. With that being said good day to you sir. ☺ I would like to thank those who were actually helpful and sent me links via private messaging. Any further replies from anyone will just be considered harassment which BTW is against the forum rules. ☺

Bubsy Bobcat

funny rabbit
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
Hello I'm I'm new here. I followed a toturial on YouTube how to block updates and the guy said he couldn't tell anyone where to download the games. He said to google it and you should find them. I did and nothing came up but some fake websites that require you to do a survey. I checked utorrentz to no avail, so now I'm here on a forum that seems to know it's stuff on hacking. I'm hoping someone here can lead me to the right direction.
"That ISO site", but with a slightly different name. That's all I can say without getting into trouble. You're not supposed to be asking for romz anyway, just a little warning (it did say in the rules not to).

Reactions: DaftPunk

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
"Warez" - ROMs, WADs & ISOs

"Warez" is an internet term used to describe copyrighted software, game, film, music and data piracy.
  • We DO NOT HOST or PROVIDE ROMs/WADs/ISOs; or link to websites that do contain ROMs/WADs/ISOs.
  • Members may NOT ASK andMAY NOT PROVIDE INFORMATION or LINKS for and to places that provide ROM, WAD, and ISO files.
  • Members may also NOT mention torrent or warez-containing sites or channels by name or otherwise.
  • We do not condone piracy in any way.
  • Please go elsewhere if you only wish to download or share illegal files. The GBAtemp Forums are for discussion ONLY.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: horny jail is full la