Hacking Where can I buy a gateway using an American Express gift card or Paypal?

Alexisss

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
AMEX has high fees and is rather stringent regarding illegal purchases. If anyone is still accepting amex, it's only because amex/amex merchants have yet to find out about it.

vswifty

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
AMEX has high fees and is rather stringent regarding illegal purchases. If anyone is still accepting amex, it's only because amex/amex merchants have yet to find out about it.

Ah I see... I saw that nds-card has an option for paypal. Would that be fine or would I get my paypal frozen and my money lost if I buy from them?

Alexisss

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ah I see... I saw that nds-card has an option for paypal. Would that be fine or would I get my paypal frozen and my money lost if I buy from them?

I'm 99% sure you wouldn't. If PayPal catches them, they freeze their merchant account and seize funds. So the reseller loses money, but not you. PayPal knows they can fuck over merchants as much as they want, but they are too smart to harass consumers.

To put things in perspective, I've seen people selling illegal drugs over PayPal. Every time, when PP catches them, they go after the seller, not the buyer.

vswifty

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm 99% sure you wouldn't. If PayPal catches them, they freeze their merchant account and seize funds. So the reseller loses money, but not you. PayPal knows they can fuck over merchants as much as they want, but they are too smart to harass consumers.

To put things in perspective, I've seen people selling illegal drugs over PayPal. Every time, when PP catches them, they go after the seller, not the buyer.

Oh ok that's good to hear, I guess I'll put in an order in with nds-card then, thanks!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: yawn