I think I might have broken my 2DS

Neniiu

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Okay so a while ago (2years maybe ?) I jailbreaked my 2ds. Then I don't know when but I took the SD card from it and there is NO way I can get back the files that where on it. Yesterday, after a long time not touching my 2ds I launched it without SD card and it worked, I did an update then black screen. I tried recovery mod, don't work. I tried putting a SD card with on i only the last update of luna (read on a forum that it might help) but it does'nt. I'm kinda desesperete right now, if you have any Idea of how I may factory reset it I'll take it. Btw sorry for my poor english, it's not my language and I'm doing my best. Thanks

KleinesSinchen

GBAtemp's Backup Reminder + Fearless Testing Sina
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hold (Select) on power on without to see the current version of Luma3DS. If there is still a setting for turning off the ARM11 crash handlers: Make sure it is not active.

boot.firm on SD card is preferred over the one on CTRNAND. Providing a FAT32 formatted and checked (h2testw, F3) SD containing latest boot.firm (Luma3DS) should work unless the SD reader in the console is damaged.
Make sure it says "Booted from SD via B9S" when holding (Selec) on power on with SD.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto