Where are the Bronies/Pegasisters on this site?

D

Deleted User

If this thread stays alive (I know it won't.. but miracles sometimes happen), there might be nothing you have missed.

Sent from my SM-G903W using Tapatalk

Cool.

To be honest, though, I wouldn't put furry in your new username, because for all you know, you could be phasing out of that in a year, too.

Try something that expresses yourself, but in a way that it will always be relevant, to you and perhaps to others.

Don't be that guy who has a dead meme for a name. People who put old memes in their usernames annoy the crap out of me, and I would honestly just like to punch them in the face.

OfficialBrony

OP
Banned
Trophies
Country
Canada
Cool.

To be honest, though, I wouldn't put furry in your new username, because for all you know, you could be phasing out of that in a year, too.

Try something that expresses yourself, but in a way that it will always be relevant, to you and perhaps to others.

Don't be that guy who has a dead meme for a name. People who put old memes in their usernames annoy the crap out of me, and I would honestly just like to punch them in the face.
Would you mind telling me the reasoning behind your username?
You know, just for an example ;)

D

Deleted User

Would you mind telling me the reasoning behind your username?
You know, just for an example ;)

I wanted a username that no one else would ever consider having. It just stuck.

I actually prefer the subtle irony of it; kind of a jab at people who put 6 Xs and underscores everywhere in their usernames.

Reactions: Subtle Demise

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Why do that when they make bogus accounts