when is winsunx getting more ez4L's?

Discussion in 'EZ-Flash' started by teH XeRO, Jul 10, 2006.

Jul 10, 2006
  1. teH XeRO
    OP

Member teH XeRO GBAtemp Fan

United States
    topic. TIA

2. litesaber

Member litesaber GBAtemp Regular

Canada
    i truly doubt anybody knows the answer to that.
    so why don't you just email winsunx because i truly believe someone there would know [​IMG]

3. Noobix

Member Noobix GBAtemp Fan

United Kingdom
    Well so far they have said the 4th, 5th, 6th and the "latest" I heard was the 8th July. (When I was told mine would ship!)

Hopefully it should be any day now, but I am sure they have a massive backload of pre-orders to clear! [​IMG]

4. bennyx8903

Newcomer bennyx8903 Advanced Member

Canada
    noobix, same thing with me...i ordered awhile ago, at first they said 4th~5th...then said will ship on 6th night, but then the SUPERKEY oldversion i ordered from them ran out(which i thought thye should hav reserved one for me since i paid) i had to change to EZpass3, now htey say EZ4 lite IS HERE, but EZpass3 would arrive on 10th and be shipped today....still no email yet [​IMG] but they do hav EZ4 lite instock, just preorder becus lots of ppl purchased it already.

5. Noobix

United Kingdom
    Hehe...EXACTLY the same thing (Even down to the old version Superkey running out!). I just got an email to say it will ship today!!! [​IMG]

6. teH XeRO
    OP

United States
    @ litesaber

seems others besides winsunx did know [​IMG] also i did email winsunx and have yet to get a response from them. the reason i ask is i had already owned an ez4lite and it was having problems saving correctly upon bootup. They told me they would replace it and ship me a new one upon receiving the faulty one at the macau store. It's been about 6 business days (letter post takes about 4-7) so they should either have received it or wil be receiving it very soon (havent received an update from them, so i emailed them again) and was just trying to figure out if they would be shipping out the new one immediately of if i would have to wait until they received more. thanks for the responses [​IMG]

7. bennyx8903

Canada
    ahhh noobix lucky you...i still havnt got my email yet. hopefully tomoro. i want to get it before weekend. and teH XeRO, i think you will hav to wait long. no way they will ship out your ez with Express. most likely air, and that takes like 2 weeks. and then they hav to fill the pre-order first, i dun think they will ship immediately

8. zedrac

Newcomer zedrac Advanced Member

Australia
    I got an email last night saying it would ship on the 16th [​IMG]

9. teH XeRO
    OP

United States
    i better get priority as i ordered way b4 ne1 who is getting their's shipped soon...they inconvenienced me by sending me a faulty one. I'm def. going to email them about the shipping.

10. Noobix

United Kingdom
    Jeez I spoke too soon, emailed to ask for the tracking number and got this...

Hi , the EZ4 Lite TF(MicroSD) Version is a per-order , it will send out about 2 days later .please wait .

thanks .

pinky

This is now the fifth time that Winsunx have changed the date! :'(

11. bennyx8903

Canada
    noobix, did you also ordered the EZpass3?

12. bobbyblunt

Newcomer bobbyblunt Advanced Member

I got an e-mail today saying my EZlite is expected to ship on the 17th. I only ordered it on the 11th though, so it might be a later batch than you lot?
    I only ordered an EZ4lite, nothing else.

13. Noobix

United Kingdom
    Yeah...I bet that's why some orders are getting delayed. Oh well after waiting this long I guess I can wait some more. [​IMG]

14. bennyx8903

Canada
    just got tracking today. =) [​IMG] but wont get it tell monday

15. yumms

Member yumms GBAtemp Regular

United States
  16. Noobix

United Kingdom
    Well I finally got my EZ4 lite and EZPass-3 from Winsunx, and just wanted to say that it was well worth the wait!

Took me 2 minutes to update the loader, and the client software is easy to use for a beta. I have 30 games on it right now and it's played everything I've tested so far. [​IMG]

It's absolutely awesome!!! [​IMG]

Hopefully everyone will be getting their's in the next couple of days. [​IMG]

17. dmaister

Newcomer dmaister Member

ordered the 10th shipped today on the 17th like the email said.

18. zedrac

Newcomer zedrac Advanced Member

Australia
    Ah, finally, I got the tracking number, and it's already left Hong Kong [​IMG]