Trigger Caffeine through iPhone?

DrahosR

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
I kept getting the issue in the photo. I would restart with volume up and everything was ok, until Switch decided not to restart and I had to hard reset with the power button. Normally I would rerun Caffeine to get to Atmosphere, unfortunately I'm not home and I won't be for awhile (months). I have only access to internet through iPhone or internet with no password so I can't set custom DNS entry points.
Is there anything I can do to trigger Atmosphere with the limited internet access I've got at the moment?
I have iPatched NS on 4.1.0. So I am really limited to only Caffeine.
TIA

Attachments

• IMG_1429.jpg
    IMG_1429.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 8
  • Sad
Reactions: Blythe93

Blythe93

The Treasure Tracker
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
What I need a mod chip for?
For Switch, I guess. It's a bit more convenient for patched Switches to have a modchip installed, but seeing that yours is still vulnerable and can use Caffeine, I'd leave it that way despite the limitations.

DrahosR

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
For Switch, I guess. It's a bit more convenient for patched Switches to have a modchip installed, but seeing that yours is still vulnerable and can use Caffeine, I'd leave it that way despite the limitations.
That's what I'm saying. It's fully functional, minus the limitations of needing internet if pictured issue occurs. I'm just trying to find out this is the only way to trigger the hack.
Post automatically merged:

Don't think you can do it with an iPhone
Yeah, I don't think so either, I'm just trying to find out if there is any other way than need to full access to passworded network.

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's what I'm saying. It's fully functional, minus the limitations of needing internet if pictured issue occurs. I'm just trying to find out this is the only way to trigger the hack.

Yeah, I don't think so either, I'm just trying to find out if there is any other way than need to full access to passworded network.

Well you probably need a wifi network, as the method requires DNS.

DrahosR

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
This is your punishment for having an iphone
Hands down dumbest post here.

Well you probably need a wifi network, as the method requires DNS.
Right. I'm just trying to find out if anything changed since then or is that the only option. I guess this is it

EDIT: Anyone knows what's causing Switch crashing with the error from the Atmosphere?

Last edited by DrahosR,
  • Haha
Reactions: M7L7NK7

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hands down dumbest post here.

Right. I'm just trying to find out if anything changed since then or is that the only option. I guess this is it

You going have to reenter the DNS require for the method.

Also SciresM said this before

The error 2002-3502 indicates a failure to access mmc. My best guess would be that there's some corruption in your SD card file emummc, or something.

Last edited by Hayato213,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BunnyPinkie @ BunnyPinkie: Currently asked for mecha mote iinchou mm my best friend to be translated but I also want to ask...