Hacking when is winsunx getting more ez4L's?

litesaber

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
topic.  TIA
i truly doubt anybody knows the answer to that.
so why don't you just email winsunx because i truly believe someone there would know
biggrin.gif

Noobix

Trophies
XP
Country
Well so far they have said the 4th, 5th, 6th and the "latest" I heard was the 8th July. (When I was told mine would ship!)

Hopefully it should be any day now, but I am sure they have a massive backload of pre-orders to clear!
unsure.gif

bennyx8903

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
noobix, same thing with me...i ordered awhile ago, at first they said 4th~5th...then said will ship on 6th night, but then the SUPERKEY oldversion i ordered from them ran out(which i thought thye should hav reserved one for me since i paid) i had to change to EZpass3, now htey say EZ4 lite IS HERE, but EZpass3 would arrive on 10th and be shipped today....still no email yet
frown.gif
but they do hav EZ4 lite instock, just preorder becus lots of ppl purchased it already.

Noobix

Trophies
XP
Country
noobix, same thing with me...i ordered awhile ago, at first they said 4th~5th...then said will ship on 6th night, but then the SUPERKEY oldversion i ordered from them ran out(which i thought thye should hav reserved one for me since i paid) i had to change to EZpass3, now htey say EZ4 lite IS HERE, but EZpass3 would arrive on 10th and be shipped today....still no email yetÂ
frown.gif
 but they do hav EZ4 lite instock, just preorder becus lots of ppl purchased it already.

Hehe...EXACTLY the same thing (Even down to the old version Superkey running out!). I just got an email to say it will ship today!!!
yaynds.gif

teH XeRO

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@ litesaber

seems others besides winsunx did know
tongue.gif
also i did email winsunx and have yet to get a response from them. the reason i ask is i had already owned an ez4lite and it was having problems saving correctly upon bootup. They told me they would replace it and ship me a new one upon receiving the faulty one at the macau store. It's been about 6 business days (letter post takes about 4-7) so they should either have received it or wil be receiving it very soon (havent received an update from them, so i emailed them again) and was just trying to figure out if they would be shipping out the new one immediately of if i would have to wait until they received more. thanks for the responses
smile.gif

bennyx8903

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
ahhh noobix lucky you...i still havnt got my email yet. hopefully tomoro. i want to get it before weekend. and teH XeRO, i think you will hav to wait long. no way they will ship out your ez with Express. most likely air, and that takes like 2 weeks. and then they hav to fill the pre-order first, i dun think they will ship immediately

teH XeRO

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i better get priority as i ordered way b4 ne1 who is getting their's shipped soon...they inconvenienced me by sending me a faulty one. I'm def. going to email them about the shipping.

Noobix

Trophies
XP
Country
Jeez I spoke too soon, emailed to ask for the tracking number and got this...

Hi , the EZ4 Lite TF(MicroSD) Version is a per-order , it will send out about 2 days later .please wait .

thanks .

pinky

This is now the fifth time that Winsunx have changed the date! :'(

bobbyblunt

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I got an e-mail today saying my EZlite is expected to ship on the 17th. I only ordered it on the 11th though, so it might be a later batch than you lot?
I only ordered an EZ4lite, nothing else.

Noobix

Trophies
XP
Country
Well I finally got my EZ4 lite and EZPass-3 from Winsunx, and just wanted to say that it was well worth the wait!

Took me 2 minutes to update the loader, and the client software is easy to use for a beta. I have 30 games on it right now and it's played everything I've tested so far.
wub.gif

It's absolutely awesome!!!
yaynds.gif

Hopefully everyone will be getting their's in the next couple of days.
grog.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: 🫂 +1