What's Your Latest Game Boy Purchase?

TerryG

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I recently got a singer sewing machine that came with a gameboy color and a cart labeled sewing machine operation software. The machine has a link cable on it and the cart allows you to make patterns to send to the machine.

Reactions: Gaming4Ever

Todderbert

Korg Fanboy
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A few items I picked up in the last few weeks. Zelda SP, Drag n Derp, and an Everdrive GB.
317jciq.jpg

Sychophantom

I'm a plant.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Managed to snag a second Game Boy Micro, but this one has an odd short in the speaker. Sound works sporadically through it, but headphones work perfectly.

Not sure if I want to open it up yet or not. At least the faceplate was in good condition.

Radiobread

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I don't have many GBA games, I think my latest was a new GBA to replace my old one in 2012. Games-wise, I think it was Golden Sun: The Lost Age but it would've been about 4 years ago now. I really enjoy Golden Sun - replayed both games recently :)

SSG Vegeta

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My 3 in 1 Plus just arrived in the mail! Backed up a few of my GBA carts and they ran perfectly, not to mention I can now backup all my NDS games with it as well!

I used to use this save dongle I bought years ago to do the trick but it didn't get a driver update when I upgraded to Windows 8 so I was in a lurch for quite a while.

How does NDS run on the 3 in 1 plus bro ?

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
How does NDS run on the 3 in 1 plus bro ?

Well in order to interact with it you need a Slot-1 flash card and I use the DS homebrew GBA Exploader to write .GBA files to the 3-in-1, it can only hold one game at a time though. For dumping GBA games for the 3-in-1, I use GBA Backup Tool. For dumping DS games and their saves files I use NDS Backup 3in1.

After you write a GBA game to it for all intents and purposes it's a GBA game to the DS system. Except for the GBA Pokemon games as they use flash for saving and the 3-in-1 uses SRAM.

Reactions: SSG Vegeta

emmanu888

6 years and still going strong
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm getting an original GBA tomorrow for 15 bucks. I had one then i gave then that person sold it...
I'm finally getting the portable console that sparked my love for portable gaming again

SSG Vegeta

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well in order to interact with it you need a Slot-1 flash card and I use the DS homebrew GBA Exploader to write .GBA files to the 3-in-1, it can only hold one game at a time though. For dumping GBA games for the 3-in-1, I use GBA Backup Tool. For dumping DS games and their saves files I use NDS Backup 3in1.

After you write a GBA game to it for all intents and purposes it's a GBA game to the DS system. Except for the GBA Pokemon games as they use flash for saving and the 3-in-1 uses SRAM.

Cool ^^

Radiobread

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm getting an original GBA tomorrow for 15 bucks. I had one then i gave then that person sold it...
I'm finally getting the portable console that sparked my love for portable gaming again
Nice, I've been into my GBA recently, but haven't bought any games since '08 or '09. Don't really want any more games for it, I'm happy with the ones I have.

WarioWaffles

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Snagged a graphite ags101 for 23$ (including shipping), it's in very good condition except that the volume slider is encased in some mysterious black gunk and won't move from the halfway mark (don't want to force it either). I'm waiting on a tri wing screwdriver so i can open it up and clean the slider.

Felt kind of weird buying the tri wing because I thought ags 101 didn't have tri wing screws.

garbanzox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just ordered Famicom Mini Super Mario Bros. 2 for GBA, CIB. Known in the US as The Lost Levels.

Looking forward to playing it on the go!

darcangel

Lovely Troll
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I recently got a singer sewing machine that came with a gameboy color and a cart labeled sewing machine operation software. The machine has a link cable on it and the cart allows you to make patterns to send to the machine.
Lol, I didnt believe that existed, but then I found a video of it, OMG... Gba was the best hahaha

Bart Lemming

Gēmu Bōi mikuro
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Got a copy of Activision Anthology. Never released over here and the ROM doesn't work on the EZ Flash IV.

It's great to be able to play Enduro on the go! :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: [bans you for not taking a bath] :tpi::rofl2::tpi: