Illindur

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Hello everyone,
I recently bought Switch OLED and was looking for strong community to join and acquire tons of knowledge on what exactly my 'white devil' is cappable of. :yayswitch:

My name is Tomek and right now I am Product Manager within FMCG department... I am from Poland but I work all over the middle Europe.
In my free time I love to play games. I had Game Boy Color, Advance, DS, DS Lite, PSP and Vita and I thought to myself that this is the great time to buy Switch since I travel alot.

Great to be here cant wait to talk to you all. :)

AncientBoi

THEE GAY WARLORD™ - Defender of GAY Rights
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello

Welcome to GBAtemp.JPG

Illindur

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Hello Tomasz, is your Switch already hacked if you don't mind me asking?
Hi. Yes indeed my Switch has hwfly and I am using Atmosphere. Everything runs smooth and well - except cheats - those are hard to find because I have this weird habit... I always try to update games to the newest available version. ;)

DragonMals

6th-7th Gen Retro Gaming Entusiast
Trophies
Country
United States

You can't do it like that. That's cheating and people will just have to see the box everytime someone makes a thread 🙄
Post automatically merged:

The right way to do it is to imagine it in your head in all of your intro posts. That way you're able to think about it, have a great mood, and fulfill the needs of not possibly having to get eggd by the mods

• Haha
Reactions: AncientBoi

ClaudeGilford

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello everyone,
I recently bought Switch OLED and was looking for strong community to join and acquire tons of knowledge on what exactly my 'white devil' is cappable of. :yayswitch:

My name is Tomek and right now I am Product Manager within FMCG department... I am from Poland but I work all over the middle Europe.
In my free time I love to play games. I had Game Boy Color, Advance, DS, DS Lite, PSP and Vita and I thought to myself that this is the great time to buy Switch since I travel alot.

Great to be here cant wait to talk to you all. :)

Welcome.

Last edited by ClaudeGilford,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto