Hello! i am new here, but old knowledge!

DecoTheEpicGuy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Title Correction - "Hello! i am new here, but i have a lot of knowledge!"

My nickname is Deco, i am a fan of old Nintendo handhelds and i plan to collect all of them!
I am 14 year old male with ADHD, i am sorry if i get a little silly or nonsensical sometimes!
(i wrote in the wrong birth date year by the way)

Current consoles?
Game Boy Advance, Nintendo DSi, Nintendo DS lite, New Nintendo 3DS XL and Nintendo Switch

The majority of them have a disadvantage

Game Boy Advance - Battery contacts semmingly stopped working due to corrosion.
Nintendo DSi - Did not come with a stylus + cartridge slot seemingly stopped working out of nowhere + the touch screen got broken while repairing
Nintendo DS lite - It did not come with a stylus + the hinge is broken.
New Nintendo 3DS XL - I lost the stylus + Backplate is broken + 1 screw is missing.

I am planning to collect the following in adulthood

Game Boy Advance SP, Nintendo DS Phat, Old Nintendo 3DS, New Nintendo 3DS, Nintendo 2DS, New Nintendo 2DS XL.

Updates

- My DSi is being fixed and i am about to sell my Switch to buy a Nintendo 2DS!
- My DSi was not fixed due to the CPU having a major defect, that was a lie and a scam attempt (to top it all off they offered me a whooping 10 dollars for it), i connected the top screen to the console but i ultimately broke the touch screen on accident.
- I am not selling my Switch for a 2DS, i have modded it and im having a great time running emulators and more + i am selling some stuff and i will get enough money for another 3DS model or anything really

Thank you for viewing my profile, Gir rewards you with silly applauses :3

invader-zim-gir.gif

Last edited by DecoTheEpicGuy,

AncientBoi

THEE GAY WARLORD™ - Defender of GAY Rights
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lol, I have the "OLD Old old" knowledge [ie. tiddly winks, marbles, playing cards, etc] :rofl2:

Anyway,

Well Hello :) ,

:hrth: And Welcome to GBAtemp! We have gamers and programmer from around the world! :hrth:

We have people with:
:yay::yaysp::yaynds::yay3ds::yaywii::yayu::yayswitch::yaypsp::yayps3::yayone::gba::switch::sp::nds::psp::discuss::download::yay:

Not to mention PC gamers, Game Cubers and Retro gamers as well.

Enjoy our Wonderfully amazing site :D

DecoTheEpicGuy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
lol, I have the "OLD Old old" knowledge [ie. tiddly winks, marbles, playing cards, etc] :rofl2:

Anyway,

:hrth: And Welcome to GBAtemp! We have gamers and programmer from around the world! :hrth:

We have people with:
:yay::yaysp::yaynds::yay3ds::yaywii::yayu::yayswitch::yaypsp::yayps3::yayone::gba::switch::sp::nds::psp::discuss::download::yay:

Fancy introduction! 10 out of a 10.

• Love
Reactions: AncientBoi

SylverReZ

The planet is fine. The people are crazy.
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom

We have people with:

• Haha
Reactions: AncientBoi

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: It's a shame some people's cake always resort to the same taste