shunoia

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Kazakhstan
Good Evening Everyone!

I just made my account and I thought it would be good Netiquette to reintroduce myself!

My name is Shun and I'm from Germany.
I love Videogames since I'm a little kid (I grew up with the DS and the Wii) and my fascination never died as I grew older! I'm not particularly knowledgeable in any technical field, but I homebrewed every single of my consoles (well, except my PS4 because it has the newest firmware and my DSi because it's simply not worth it imo). I'm a big enthusiast for the 3DS and Vita Homebrew Communities, as I admire their activeness and commitment to these great consoles. The Vita Community in general gave the PSV so much more Vita (🥁) that it singlehandedly made the price for the vita on the used market rise 😅. I'm also one of the proud 77777 Owners of a Final Fantasy 7 Crisis Core PSP, so I guess that's cool! (Also modded with Adrenaline ofc). I'm looking forward to learning a ton here and maybe even trying my hand at writing homebrew programs! I'm especially curious about the OG Xbox, as it seems to function just like an old PC! Well, I hope you saw that I'm enthusiastic and I'm hoping that I'll have lots of fun with y'all!

Have a nice day everyone,

shunoia agent / shun 🐸

Reactions: CoolMe and BigOnYa

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto