GamerGhosts

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi There!

I'm GamerGhosts-Dad. I'm a long time video game enthusiast (my first console was an Intellivision) who loves the hardware and hacking console side of the house, the updating of software, physically collecting for Xbox One games, and collecting and currating console-ready complete sets of games. I also run a small YouTube channel that has just started about my various game passions.

I'm a strong believer in playing in whatever way is the most accessible, so I love the innovation and simplification of emulation. I have no issues playing my favorite Sega Genesis games on something else than a Genesis. I do like to create "super consoles" that have all the mods (HDMI, ODE, Power Supply replacements, cap kits, and storage with all the games) for convenience, testing and fun.

I'm hoping to get some help here curating some Wii game sets (confirming PAL and ASIA/JAP exclusive game lists) and general info on Wii / Wii U hardware hacking.

I should add I've been a very long time consumer of info from GBA-TEMP and appreciate the amazing community, I'm excited to engage more.

Nice to meet everyone!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto