Hello! Everyone, I’m TheGlutton!

TheGlutton

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just posting to introduce myself. I am a long-term gamer who has steadily evolved into a “filthy casual” XD I primarily enjoy retro console and arcade titles. Some of my favorite games are: Aliens Vs. Predator (arcade), Metroid Fusion, Final Fantasy Tactics, and Link’s Awakening.

I live in the Pacific Northwest where I enjoy hiking, climbing, photography, and flying freestyle Fpv drones when the weather allows.

I am interested in learning about emulator development for the DSi XL, because I think it is the sleeper “perfect handheld”. It’s value has been eclipsed by newer hardware (which does not have the same display quality/capability).

I hope to eventually know enough to contribute to the development of homebrew and emulators for the DSi platform.

I’m glad to meet you all \m/o\m/
Post automatically merged:

I’ve been wondering, what does GBATEMP stand for?

Last edited by TheGlutton,

AncientBoi

THEE GAY WARLORD™ - Defender of GAY Rights
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1711639822866.png

Reactions: TheGlutton

CoolMe

"Who am i, what am i?"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DSi XL, because I think it is the sleeper “perfect handheld”. It’s value has been eclipsed by newer hardware (which does not have the same display quality/capability).
One of my favorites!
I’ve been wondering, what does GBATEMP stand for?
"GBA" as in the Nintendo handheld, "Temp" as in "temporary" however it's been named that for the past ~18 years or so, the name just stuck, and the forum is no longer just about the GBA..
Anyway, hello to you and welcome to "GBATemp"! :toot:

TheGlutton

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks! :D I'm looking forward to learning and contributing to this community.
Post automatically merged:

One of my favorites!

"GBA" as in the Nintendo handheld, "Temp" as in "temporary" however it's been named that for the past ~18 years or so, the name just stuck, and the forum is no longer just about the GBA..
Anyway, hello to you and welcome to "GBATemp"! :toot:
Thanks!

Aaaah! I had kinda hoped the name was GBA related, that's my favorite platform XD

TheGlutton

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've got another general question, so I will add it here :) What is the best way to share a resource I've developed?

Specifically, I have taken a scan of the Final Fantasy Dawn of Souls manual from Vimm's Lair, and cut it all up and arranged the pages in booklet order. The resulting PDF can be printed on 8.5x11 paper, the pages can be cut in half (approximately), then stacked and bound with a staple just like the original manual.

As far as I know, this is the only version of this manual in booklet-ready form that is in existence. Should I upload it to Drive and share the link here? Is there a better repository for it?

It was not hard, but it was tedious, and I'd like for my effort to possibly benefit other gamers :)

-TheGlutton

Reactions: CoolMe

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I better over react and get all fussy for the lols