What's the game you regret purchasing the most?

Glyptofane

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Every Final Fantasy game i've bought thinking "oh that was that game i once really liked!", just to realize i've grown out of it :(
I think it's more than that. I can still go back and enjoy the older ones through about X. I didn't like IX or X when they first released either. Still haven't tried XII, but XIII and XV just suck.

KiiWii

Editorial Team
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
When Street Fighter Alpha 2 came out for SNES I hated it, I even chopped it in for some other games. I felt cheated for some reason, I just didn’t think it was worth what I paid...

I still totally regret it now.... I can’t understand why I hated it. I love it now!

Reactions: Glyptofane

CallmeBerto

The Lone Wanderer
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
United States
Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth1

A friend said I should give it a try and no just no. The combat, story and everything about it is trash. It tries to be funny with a lot of pop culture and self aware jokes but the execution is just bad and falls flat. I did complete the main story just to see if it would get better. No it didn't.

evil goober

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Breath of fire dragon quarter for ps2 bought it when it first came out still haven't played it.
A couple of ps4 games I bought and then a few weeks later there free on ps+.

Daggot

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The original Destiny. I played all of the beta and thought there'd be so much more to the game.When I bought it I found out that the beta contained most of the earth missions and a few moon ones which was like half of the full games story. Then TTK came out and some of the changes just pissed off the people who didn't intend to buy the damn dlc.

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
The original Destiny. I played all of the beta and thought there'd be so much more to the game.When I bought it I found out that the beta contained most of the earth missions and a few moon ones which was like half of the full games story. Then TTK came out and some of the changes just pissed off the people who didn't intend to buy the damn dlc.
OG destiny?
Man that brings back memories
I ended up around 397 light with good gear but i quit
Never tried destiny 2
I wish it destiny 1 got a pc port

Reactions: CallmeBerto

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0FyqCEfD0E