Project Super Mario RPGmake

gamefan128

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did you know that Super Mario RPG on the Switch is a scam? That’s right! Super Mario RPG on Wii U was 7.99, while the remake on Switch is full price while adding no new content. Now, don’t say “iT hAs BeTtEr GrApHiCs” or “ThE wIi U sUcKeD” because those aren’t valid reasons. They are the same game, just on different consoles. So, i’m using Unreal Engine 5 to make a Super Mario RPG remake, only this time, it will be an action RPG with new content. Also, i will not take it down if Nintendo asks for a DMCA takedown.
The release date for my remake is October 11, 2023, one month before the Switch Super Mario RPG remake.
Release platforms are PC, Mac, Android, iPhone, iPad, Xbox, PS4/5, and Switch.

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
It's a great game but I agree the remake isn't worth its $60 asking price. Don't much care for what they did with the aesthetic. I'll probably just pirate it for a quick play through and then pick up a used physical copy for my collection later when it can be bought for $20ish.

eyeliner

Has an itch needing to be scratched.
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
then pick up a used physical copy for my collection later when it can be bought for $20ish.
Won't happen, as knuckleheads will buy the game, even some multiple copies, you know, for 'preservation' and will drive the prices to way over reasonable prices.
And dumb people will fall for it.

Reactions: Xzi

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Won't happen, as knuckleheads will buy the game, even some multiple copies, you know, for 'preservation' and will drive the prices to way over reasonable prices.
And dumb people will fall for it.
I can usually find physical Nintendo games for $30ish on eBay, even if I have to wait a year or two. Switch games will never be as rare as SNES or Gamecube because of the fact that there are 120+ million consoles out there, so the vast majority of the initial value is artificially inflated.

Reactions: Subtle Demise

PacBunnyXV07

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did you know that Super Mario RPG on the Switch is a scam? That’s right! Super Mario RPG on Wii U was 7.99, while the remake on Switch is full price while adding no new content. Now, don’t say “iT hAs BeTtEr GrApHiCs” or “ThE wIi U sUcKeD” because those aren’t valid reasons. They are the same game, just on different consoles. So, i’m using Unreal Engine 5 to make a Super Mario RPG remake, only this time, it will be an action RPG with new content. Also, i will not take it down if Nintendo asks for a DMCA takedown.
The release date for my remake is October 11, 2023, one month before the Switch Super Mario RPG remake.
Release platforms are PC, Mac, Android, iPhone, iPad, Xbox, PS4/5, and Switch.
You're full of it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto