Hacking What's most likely going to happen

Marionumber1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ive started asking around for it to be leaked to me because I do not care for my reputation on here nor do I care about morals or feelings. Im 99.9999% sure my effort will be fruitless. But Im happy to be 'that douchebag'.

Hearing this makes me want to give it to as few people as possible.

Supster131

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ *:・゚✧
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
F u c k i n g d e s t r o o o o y e d

Sorry MN1 but idk how ur gonna come back from that one. bye mn1.
:/
Being rude to him won't help.
I want the kexploit to be released as much as the next guy, but being rude will make things worse.
We should at least try asking nicely.

TheDylantula

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I want the kexploit to be released as much as the next guy, but being rude will make things worse.
Agreed. Making him feel like an enemy to the community could very easily drive the one person we have who has achieved an exploit away. What would we do then? Even if you may not agree with his decisions, he's still human.

Mr.ButtButt

The Cancer Of Gbatemp <3
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
how about not asking at all.
It may get released eventually.
who cares if its not this weekend? how is it different from any other weekend that we didn't have the exploit. This isn't directly aimed towards you but to everyone.

Supster131

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ *:・゚✧
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

WeedZ

Possibly an Enlightened Being
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
how about not asking at all.
It may get released eventually.
who cares if its not this weekend? how is it different from any other weekend that we didn't have the exploit. This isn't directly aimed towards you but to everyone.
I say people stop asking just because they won't release as long as they think people care about it.
NWPlayer123 said:
everytime someone asks for a release that's one more day MN1 doesn't :P

I knew when MN1 took over it was going to be hykem all over again

Last edited by WeedZ,
Reactions: TotalInsanity4

Margen67

Dirty entited pirate
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
welp that's it. Party's over, nothing to see here. Time to keep waiting. Nothing lost and nothing gained ;)

Almost like nothing ever happened :D
Well, I guess you could say they released something:
Vaporware :^)

That's at least partially right.
He does seem like the "u guyz wer meen so no exploit 4 u" types

Agreed. Making him feel like an enemy to the community could very easily drive the one person we have who has achieved an exploit away. What would we do then? Even if you may not agree with his decisions, he's still human.
He's already decided on not releasing it. What good would having him stick around be?

Last edited by Margen67,
Reactions: WeedZ

TheDylantula

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, I guess you could say they released something:
Vaporware :)

That's at least partially right.
He does seem like the "u guyz wer meen so no exploit 4 u" types

He's already decided on not releasing it. What good would having him stick around be?

Look, if you're just gonna sit around and be a dick all night, you're the other half of the problem with the Wii U scene, and it'd be better off if you left. Yes, I think holding back the kexploit is the wrong decision, but holy shit, the toxicity of the scene is infuriating.

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Because it was totally going to be released right?

Edit: The situation has since been clarified. Release will occur in due time after bugs have been ironed out.

Last edited by the_randomizer,
Reactions: WeedZ

WeedZ

Possibly an Enlightened Being
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Look, if you're just gonna sit around and be a dick all night, you're the other half of the problem with the Wii U scene, and it'd be better off if you left. Yes, I think holding back the kexploit is the wrong decision, but holy shit, the toxicity of the scene is infuriating.
People are just over the shit bro. Its been months of this nonsense. One dev after another. 3ds scene started out like this until stuff was leaked. Which was the best thing to happen in that scene.

EmceeKerser

Trophies
XP
Country
People are just over the shit bro. Its been months of this nonsense. One dev after another. 3ds scene started out like this until stuff was leaked. Which was the best thing to happen in that scene.
Agreed. The 3ds scene was shithouse until Pasta was released. Then it fucking exploded

darklordrs

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

My bad. Cracking jokes usually calms the salty, and this was a reference to M2K getting ripped on by Hungrybox at the Summit and Scar saying "bye mewtwoking" and wooshing him away; hoped enough of you comp melee to get my obscure humor

Look at that 6 message to 1 like ratio

This ain't a world where people give much of a shit about likes on any site, fyi.

Marionumber1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Because you would've released it if you hadn't seen that post, right? :P

Clearly, I'm just holding it off (except I've allowed qualified people who asked me privately to get it) to feel superior to everyone (except I don't even go here that often anymore). If I had more time to work on the alternate kexploit, I'd be more seriously considering releasing one of them.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Mondooooo, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dIyM_akS9Z8 +1