Jonna

Some sort of musician.
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
Canada
A lot of persons requested to me the exploit but i say again and again i can't take any decision so don't send me any pm for this,but you can send me pm for questions
Just pay attention to your possible elementary school teachings - don't give into peer pressure. Don't let people bully you into doing something you don't want to. I'm aware you haven't yet, just giving you some positive support to hopefully lessen drama.

davetheshrew

Trophies
XP
Country
here we go again
all aboard!

giphy.gif

Pikachuk

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Just pay attention to your possible elementary school teachings - don't give into peer pressure. Don't let people bully you into doing something you don't want to. I'm aware you haven't yet, just giving you some positive support to hopefully lessen drama.
personnaly i haven't any risks to share without the autorisation of marionumber1,i'm often quoted like "that french guy would easily leak" but it's false

Reactions: Jonna

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
personnaly i haven't any risks to share without the autorisation of marionumber1,i'm often quoted like "that french guy would easily leak" but it's false

Things would be a lot simpler if MN1 would just give said authorization to give the all clear and allow it to be released, then he can go back to his studies, is that so much to ask of him? He should at least respond with that instead of flat out not responding to people like Nikki.

Last edited by the_randomizer,

WeedZ

Possibly an Enlightened Being
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
But any attention for having it is welcomed. Got it. ;)

Things would be a lot simpler if MN1 would just give said authorization to give the all systems go and allow it to be released, then he can go back to his studies, is that so much to ask of him? Surely, he can illicit a response and just give the all clear, am I wrong?
But then the attention whoring would end.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

This thread is the perfect example of the wiiu scene. People stopped talking about it for a while so @MrRean posted an "update". Which wasn't really an update, it was just the same thing they've been saying plus some triggers to get the shitstorm going again.

Pikachuk

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Personnaly i've the exploit but i haven't spammed marionumber1 I've just made a clear pm with all my precedents work, the reason why i've need of the exploit and what i can do for french community and he accepted. so he's not egoist,he could give the exploit if the person asks to him with a REAL need, the piracy isn't a valable reason

Supster131

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ *:・゚✧
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Personnaly i've the exploit but i haven't spammed marionumber1 I've just made a clear pm with all my precedents work, the reason why i've need of the exploit and what i can do for french community and he accepted. so he's not egoist,he could give the exploit if the person asks to him with a REAL need, the piracy isn't a valable reason
Obviously piracy isn't a good reason. I know a few people (with an actual reason and proof of previous work) who tried asking for the kexploit, but have yet to get a response from MN1.
Maybe he doesn't want to share the kexploit anymore?

Reactions: TheDylantula

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
But any attention for having it is welcomed. Got it. ;)

But then the attention whoring would end.

This thread is the perfect example of the wiiu scene. People stopped talking about it for a while so @MrRean posted an "update". Which wasn't really an update, it was just the same thing they've been saying plus some triggers to get the shitstorm going again.

Couldn't have said it better myself, nothing has changed, save for a few apps, but as long as IOSU exploits are behind closed doors, not happening.

So, he's not releasing it because people can't justify doing so?

I guess that means that:

NAND backup and restoring - Wii had this as well
USB Loading - Wii
Custom firmware - Wii, well kinda
Region lock bypass - Wii had this
Improved emulators (which by law, are not piracy as hardware cannot be copyrighted under international law)
Brick prevention and update blocking - Wii also

Are all not good enough reasons for him to release it? No offense to MN1, but that's a pretty silly excuse. Piracy is a legit concern, yes, but is often blown way out of proportion and people think it's a major detriment, but that's another story.
The legit homebrew aspect of IOSU kernel access far outweighs that in my humble opinion. If the Wii can have all this, I mean, the Wii U should be able to experience the same, but better. There's no way we can convince him.

You and the team of IOSU programmers should just go ahead and declare the Wii U scene dead on arrival, no?

Edit: I always get PPC and IOSU kernels messed up, but I'm pretty sure you need IOSU for full USB access.

Last edited by the_randomizer,

Pikachuk

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Obviously piracy isn't a good reason. I know a few people (with an actual reason and proof of previous work) who tried asking for the kexploit, but have yet to get a response from MN1.
Maybe he doesn't want to share the kexploit anymore?
personnaly when i sent my pm,he answered to me one week later,he's surely really busy,by example after that i've asked to him something and he said to me that he's too busy for that

Antonio Ricardo

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil

A good reason: my friend broken his gamepad and cant play some games on 5.5.1, @Maschell released HID and this will help him because he would play his original games with Duashock 4.
There a lot of reasons.When Nintendo released a new update probable will patch entrypoint(Yellows8) and people on 5.5.1 cant update and NO kernel exploit.

Last edited by Antonio Ricardo,

Supster131

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ *:・゚✧
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, he's not releasing it because people can't justify doing so?

I guess that means that:

NAND backup and restoring - Wii had this as well
USB Loading - Wii
Custom firmware - Wii, well kinda
Region lock bypass - Wii had this
Improved emulators (which by law, are not piracy as hardware cannot be copyrighted under international law)
Brick prevention and update blocking - Wii also
Would PPC kernel be suffice for that though? MN1 is the one with the PPC Kexploit, not the IOSU exploit.

WeedZ

Possibly an Enlightened Being
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Guys, here's a new update on the situation. They thought about releasing it. But changed their minds. Just thought you should know.

Don't worry though. It might get leaked! But it sure as hell won't be them.

I know this is bullshit, but don't be mean to the devs, they work hard for their private communities and deserve your respect.

Oh, and keep talking about it as much as possible.

Edit, that's the op if you didn't guess

Last edited by WeedZ,
Reactions: Quantumcat

davetheshrew

Trophies
XP
Country
Would PPC kernel be suffice for that though? MN1 is the one with the PPC Kexploit, not the IOSU exploit.
releasing ppc would have all the devs that mn1 hasnt answeredback on board in a flash, iosu would be a thing within weeks, ppc is the beggining, if its out more work will be done way faster than having a few choice devs only that by pikachuks admission, are busy..

Last edited by davetheshrew,
Reactions: Supster131

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B09ZLRDMXX/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?tag=slickdeals09-20&ascsubtag=...