Hacking What's most likely going to happen

gameboy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i want it yes, why not? im i gonna cry about it if it never comes out, no. Im on 5.1.2 i can easily buy jurassic world for $10 an install loadiine but guess what, wiiu is dead and the games suck. Homebrew on a machine like wiiu would be refreshing, but if it not ready dont release, if it has no backup dont release and if they dont want to release it dont release it.

EclipseSin

Ignorant Wizard
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Don't own a Wii U (probably wont ever) yet but why do people care about this when you guys have backup loaders?
Some people want to use other controllers.

Some want cheats.

Some people want to update for other reasons such as developement. I'm sure there are more reasons.

Note: Backup loaders arent available on 5.5.x because this is not out.

Xenon Hacks

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Some people want to use other controllers.

Some want cheats.

Some people want to update for other reasons such as developement. I'm sure there are more reasons.
Still don't see the point the console is dead and is already being Emulated but at the same time that's even more reason to just release everything. Ayyyyyy 6000 posts :mthr:

WeedZ

Possibly an Enlightened Being
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
i want it yes, why not? im i gonna cry about it if it never comes out, no. Im on 5.1.2 i can easily buy jurassic world for $10 an install loadiine but guess what, wiiu is dead and the games suck. Homebrew on a machine like wiiu would be refreshing, but if it not ready dont release, if it has no backup dont release and if they dont want to release it dont release it.
I agree with this statement. My problem is, if they have no intention of releasing, stop fucking announcing it! Then you don't have to worry about the "crybabies".

Supster131

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ *:・゚✧
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Retail Stores are not the only way to obtain goods.

Your reply essentially says "I cant find a Wii U with hackable firmware so I deserve it".

The Wii U Serial Number Database is very incomplete. So yes, I do think it's stupid.
A lot of people recommended the database, including NWPlayer. So you're indirectly calling her stupid for telling me to use it.
What difference would it make if I bought the Wii U online? I already stated, I don't like buying used consoles. So if I bought a Wii U off like Amazon, I wouldn't know what firmware it would have until I receive it.
Your reply essentially says "I cant find a Wii U with hackable firmware so I deserve it".
If that's what you think, go for it. You do you.

Xenon Hacks

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
5.5+ users dont have backup loaders
I guess that makes sense but that's just sound like complaining on their end. Nothing stopping those people from selling the console they have and buying an old bundle online at retail and just sell the extra game pad. No wonder Dev's don't wanna release anything all i've read for the past moth is people wanting something they think they want but wouldn't know what to do with it once they got it ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited by Xenon Hacks,
Reactions: WeedZ

davetheshrew

Trophies
XP
Country
I guess that makes sense but that's just sound like complaining on their end. Nothing stopping those people from selling the console they have and buying on old bundle online at retail and just sell the extra game pad. No wonder Dev's don't wanna release anything all i've read for the past moth is people wanting something they think they want but wouldn't know what to do with it once they got it ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I have about 6 months warranty left on mine, would you give up a warranty for a used replacement with no warranty?

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So is it safe to assume the Wii U scene will die off and there will never be any kind of IOSU exploits, and will forever remain stagnant? That's certainly the vibe the Wii U scene has been getting this week, am I wrong? @MrRean

Yes, many of us want it, that part has been established, so this leads me to my question: Why should we even have a Wii U hacking section if the scene's going to slowly die off? I'm really wanting to know. :unsure: Maybe I don't get something, maybe the entirety of the scene is a farce, and is convoluted, I don't know, nor do I attest to know. Maybe that there are so many conflicting answers and conclusion no one really knows what's going on anymore.

And frankly, maybe it's better we all cease hoping in ever seeing the Wii U scene evolve, wouldn't you agree?

Edit: Second quote
Well, let's boycott this section

I don't think that would resolve anything. We've voiced our concerns and our opinions regrading the farce that is the Wii U hacking scene's state, nothing more we can do.

Last edited by the_randomizer,

nintendarium

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country

better you do not ask for it then...
also asking is acting like a "crybaby" ...
later in that thread you wrote again you wanted the iosu...useless, 99% of people here want the IOSU, the fact itself of saying "i woudl like to have the iosu" is like a "crybaby" statement...
if you agree to wait the scene guys to release it even your posting to thread like this is useless ... you should even ignore these threads!!
I suspect that the people that write in this kind of threads to bash "crybabies" are themselves "crybabies" ,
in italy we say "il bue che da del cornuto all'asino" ...don't know if in english there is a similar way to say it...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Nah, a hit gives them mad meth powers, but makes them more difficult to control.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Before a hit they're like zombies, persistent but slow.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's a tradeoff.
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    no i mean, before a hit is after the previous hit
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    if you keep them well enough fed, it's the same thing
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    By the power of Florida Man, I have the power!!! *Lifts up meth pipe* Meth Man!!! lol
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Guys, I just learned my little brother is in the hospital because he had a seizure last night.
  • cearp @ cearp:
    Sorry to hear that BakerMan
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Just found out he's doing alright, doing a lot of complaining too, rightfully so. Who wouldn't complain after having a seizure and being hospitalized?
    +1
    Glad he is OK and complaining is cool :)
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah been there had that no fun
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    They'll give him sleep studies eegs and possibly one week hospital stay
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    I hope it's not a week.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It's standard so doctors can get a idea about what's going on
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    understood
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    well, i'm glad he seems to be doing fine, and ig i'm going to start spewing goofy shit again
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Update: Turns out he's epileptic
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Get a 2nd opinion run mris etc they told me that also
    Also a food allergy study would be a good idea
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Turns out you can't sprinkle methamphetamine on McDonald's French fries
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    they wouldn't be called french fries at that point
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    Probably just meth fries