xjuniorx

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I have a 4GB A-Data Class 6 MicroSDHC Turbo witch hasnt been opened and I got it from Newegg.

Then I have a 4GB Sandisk Class 2 MicroSDHC that has been opened and being used on my Acekard2..

Now what should I do, should I use my 4GB A-Data on my Acekard2??
or should i just stick with sandisk one..

Also with my sandisk one nothing is wrong EVERYTHING works all the roms i tested
work and homebrew no LAGS/FREEZES its PERFECT...

so what should I do??

Every time i look at my A-data it tells me "OPEN ME JUNIOR"

but with the A-Data i wanna use it for the Cyclo im going to buy in Mid June

this is a noob question but plz help...

Destructobot

Crave the Hammer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
The A-Data card is three times as fast as the Sandisk card (according to the class rating anyway, the real world performance difference probably isn't quite that big), and the Cyclo Evo is less sensitive to slow memory cards than the Acekard. Use the A-Data in the Acekard and the Sandisk in the Evo.

science

science rules
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
xjuniorx said:
Wait I dont understand...so why would the sandisk class 2 work on the evo better and why would the class 6 work better on the acekard2????

Because the Cylco is a better card, it can handle slower SD cards better. The Acekard would be better using the faster SD card, because there is a higher chance games will lag on that card.

xjuniorx

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Oh okay I understand now..well ill be switching later on when im adding all my roms and crap..

biggrin.gif

Thanks for the help!

Eternal Myst

Back from the Myst.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys Im getting a Cyclo DS soon,but don't know anything prior to it.What memory card is best suited for it.
I don't want it slow.
I want at least 4GB,or more.
Also I heard there are problems with A-data sdhc cards.
Help would be great.

Destructobot

Crave the Hammer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Eternal Myst said:
QUOTE said:
Do not get the A-Data MicroSDHC Class 6 because it has a lot of people complaining about the card crashing every few weeks with all data being wiped out.
That sure sounds like a reliable source. My friend has an A-Data 4GB class 6 card that he uses in his Evo and he has not had a problem with it yet. A couple of other friends have 8GB class 4 Sandisk cards in their Evos and as far as I know they haven't had any problems either.

Eternal Myst

Back from the Myst.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Destructobot said:
Eternal Myst said:
QUOTE said:
Do not get the A-Data MicroSDHC Class 6 because it has a lot of people complaining about the card crashing every few weeks with all data being wiped out.
That sure sounds like a reliable source. My friend has an A-Data 4GB class 6 card that he uses in his Evo and he has not had a problem with it yet. A couple of other friends have 8GB class 4 Sandisk cards in their Evos and as far as I know they haven't had any problems either.
Well I suggest getting an A-data and a regular MicroSDHC card as I am just using information that I have heard and the fact that I have 0 flashcarts currently as my delievery is late.I am unsure if their is any problems with a A-data MicroSDHC.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up