Gaming What remake are you most excited about?

Fabis94

Xbawx playa
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Ok first my thoughts.

At first i was sceptical about the 3DS. I thought it's going to be like when DSi was released. The same old CPU, even if they say it will be better and a really shitty 3D effect that just barely works. Nintendo has made me think that way by its past hardware releases. I still was interested in it though, because you know - the first 3D gaming console.

Well, Nintendo completelly surprised me today. Why? Not because of the 3D effect or the functions (which still were pretty exciting now when i saw them), but the upgraded CPU. God damn look at those game screens! At first i didn't even believe those were taken from a 3DS game, but just taken from the original games.

It's unbelievable! And the thing i was even more excited about was that we finally get games like on the Home consoles (Metal Gear Solid, Splinter Cell, Street Fighter) that aren't dumbed down for the DS (like made 2D for example) AND it will be on 3D aswell!

Well all of these reasons completely made me change my made. Again in a long time i actually felt excited about a Nintendo product and i AM buying this console. Sooner or later i am...when they make flashcarts for it
tongue.gif

And i hope to god that they will fix the shoulder buttons. I really hope.
biggrin.gif

______

So now to the real thing...

1. Which game remake are you most excited about? Like Zelda Ocarina of Time or Mario Kart 3D. Remember - remakes only.
2. And which one of the new games are you most excited about? (For example the MGS game or the Splinter Cell one)

My answers:

1. God, i can't even choose. Imagining playing Mario Kart in 3D and with GFX almost as cool as the Wii version gives me a boner, but i'm going with Zelda: Ocarina of Time. I have never played the original, but i've heard about its very high ratings + It's a Zelda game!
2. Again it is really hard to choose. The Sims 3 looks like an actual Sims game this time, DJ Hero looks effing awesome, but i'm going with Metal Gear Solid because it looks really great, it's MGS and it's in THREEEE DEEEEEE *godly voice*

monkat

I'd like to see you TRY to ban me. (Should I try?.
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.monkat.net
XP
Country
United States
Remake: Don't care. I already bought OoT, so if they don't add anything new but graphics, meh. Although I will probably play it anyway...I don't like Mario Kart.

New game: Kid Icarus
smile.gif

giratina16

Born This Way
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mario Kart 3D. I wonder what the sound will be like, can you imagine Pokemon in 3D? Then again I'm starting to love Zelda, I'm not sure which 1 I'm looking forward to the most.

DeMoN

GBAtemp Guru
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'm definitely most excited about Ocarina of Time because I also have never played the original version. Now, can anyone imagine if the Final Fantasy game turns out to be a 7 remake? That would completely blow me away, since I never had a Playstation.
And I know that Goldeneye is being remade for the Wii, but a 3DS version would kick so much more ass.
I guess the only other game I'd like to see remade is Symphony of the Night, because it's one of the greatest games of all time and I haven't played it yet. Of course, being a side-scrolling game I don't really see how the 3D would factor in, but I'd buy it even if it weren't 3D.

syko5150

GBAtemp Syko!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Remake:The Legend of Zelda:Ocarina of Time
New Game:Dead or Alive 3D...i was never a fan of Kid Icarus so i'll have to wait and see about buying the new one.

also is Mario Kart a remake? or a new Mario Kart all together?

giratina16

Born This Way
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Fabis94 said:
Yeah i really hope for another GTA. At least GTA3 GFX would be super awesome.
I'm sick of Liberty City. I would want either Vice City or San Andreas. With the graphics we've seen and with the apparent power the game developers have mentioned I imagine it could be possible for a GTA game. I must say though I never imagined they would be able to get such good graphics on something so small, so I shall eat my words when I said we were giving the 3DS too much credit.

Fabis94

Xbawx playa
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I didn't mean a GTA3 remake, but the GFX of GTA3. If we are talking about storyline here, then i want a completely new one since i've played every GTA game except GTA4.

Note: You know what would REALLY make me orgasm? Counter-Strike DS. DS can totally run the 3D now and just imagine the super awesome Counter-Strike experience online, but on a DS. It sounds so awesome.

altorn

Trophies
Website
atlaswing.zxq.net
XP
Country
Canada
Remake - zelda, one of the best games ever made. (finished both Original and Master Quest versions, looking forward to nostalgia)

Original - I will add more hours on my work so I could earn more money... So... Most of them, I will buy.
Damn you nintendo for releasing to much candy at the same time!

(dont like the pilot wings, and steel driver (even the original gameboy version of it))

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
remake: Zelda Ocarina of Time and Mario Kart 3D

new: Kid Icarus

wish: super smash bros
tongue.gif

edit: Paper Mario Did not know where to put this , so I put this right in front of the edit.
tongue.gif

GameDragon

Mugiwara RAWR!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Looking forward to Star Fox 64 3D. I was hoping E3 would bring out a new Star Fox game entirely, but I'll gladly take the best in the series with updated graphics and portability.

abel009

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
now where is my super smash broda???? but serously ssb in 3d with serous online play with rankings and better battles with new characters and portable................. a GAmer can dream
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-