What is your most disappointing game of all time?

Jayinem

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For me it has to be Death Stranding. I am a huge Hideo Kojima fan beat Metal Gear 1 and 2, MGS 1, Twin Snakes, 2, 3, 4, Ground Zeroes, V (100% took 255 hours), Portable Ops, Peace Walker and Zone of the Enders 1 and 2. When he left Konami I was disappointed but I started getting hyped for Death Stranding and it was going to have Norman Reedus I was all in. The graphics are fantastic and story is good, but what made Kojima a legend was gameplay. This was a glorified mail man delivery sim I was like WTF.

Ryccardo

Penguin accelerator
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Who wants to be a millionaire for the GBA (yes, the first one I got of course), what a ripoff between the "soundtrack", no saves, no records, etc etc

Chi Vuol Essere Milionario [A55I7J][GBA][ITA]-0.png

Actually fired it up last hour for a screenshot for a friend, then I thought "might try screwing around in the ram editor", not too unsurprisingly it doesn't use the main 256K at all (only the fast/integrated memory) and in a rather stupid layout

Trophies
XP
Probably Pokemon Let's Go Pikachu and Eevee, they have less than half the content of FireRed and LeafGreen plus they are nearly double the price and on a horrible console.

Day-Zero-Update: They're also braindead easy

Psionic Roshambo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
F-Zero GX, I know a LOT of people like it... but for me I liked all the other F-Zero games better. Graphics wise it's the best, gameplay? In my opinion it's not that good.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto