what music do you like

Youkai

Demon
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Well i am one of the few ppl in RL that are listening to J-pop.

I rarely hear any other music ... if not j-pop than sometimes older german songs or just silent and slow songs ...

or stuff that has a great feeling to it like this one

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
I like it soft, slow, fast and hard, screaming, instrumental and a little bit of country
wink.gif

Rammoth

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I listen mainly to Jrock (not Dir en Grey and other crap with generic singers), followed by jpop, movie/game soundtracks, western rock, 60's music and classical music. Other than that, there's still a shitload of bands, groups and singers I occassionally listen to, but most of the time I listen to the before mention genres.

syko5150

GBAtemp Syko!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
most types of metal just as long as its not screaming the entire song some screaming is ok but not the entire song i prefer vocals...most other types of rock and rap from the 80s & 90s =D

NeSchn

Swag.
Trophies
Website
neschncardreviews.tk
XP
Country
United States
Black Metal:
Immortal, Mayhem, Burzum, Mgla, Belphegor, Antestor, Darkthrone, Ulver, etc.

Death Metal:
Cannibal Corpse, Corpus Mortale, Skinless, Death, OLD In Flames (Melodic Death Metal), Cormorant (Progressive Death), Opeth (Progressive Death), etc.

Electronica, techno, post-rock, stuff like that.

MissingNo._

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rock! I love songs that have a guitar (of course) because I can play the song on mine.

I also like some anime and video game songs, like Rhythm Tengoku, Rhythm Heaven, Kingdom Hearts, Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Naruto, Coolboarders 2 (don't ask why; just listen), Plane Crazy (again, don't ask why; just listen), and Bust A Move (do I really need to say it again?).

My favorite band is Red Hot Chili Peppers.

blackdragonbaham

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
i generelly hear everything that have a nice sound ranged from calm to brute, rock, pop, j-rock/pop, reggaeton, hiphop, r&b:.
favour rock, less classical, but more alternative with electro and rap influences (linkin park, 30 seconds to mars, panic at the disco, fall out boy etc)
and punk:.

Domination

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Senegal
I liek Hard Rock... No I
wub.gif
LOVE
wub.gif
Hard Rock! Bands like... Aerosmith, Led Zeppelin (they are more folk/blues based but w/e), Bon Jovi, Van Halen, KISS, AC/DC and ZZ Top

And also Heavy Metal... Espcially NWOBHM bands like Iron Maiden and Judas Priest... Also the more trash metal stuff... a little of metallica. Black Sabbath and Ozzy Obourne too. And I particulary
wub.gif
this guitarist for Ozzy, Mr. Fucking Zakk Wylde... without the fucking. And I love his band, Black Label Society too.

I like the less heavy rock too... Like Beatles, Who, Queen, ROlling Stones. But most not so much... Particulary like Beatles' early material tho.

And going on... I love Punk too. I listen to Harcore the most... I just love the sound of raw rage from them. Listen to Rise Against primarily, but sometimes I like Strike Anywhere. And of course, I like Johnny Rotten and Iggy Pop. Sex Pistols and The Stooges are my top Punk type bands. And Public Image Limited is awesome too, tho its calssified Post-Punk.

And Grunge too.... Things like Nirvana, ALice in Chains, Stone temple Pilots.

Oh and Alternative. I like Daughtry(ppl say his bad, but oh well), Foo Fighters, FM Static and Red Hot Chili Peppers(think they are considered Funk Rock but I'll just put this here).

Oh and Blues. Jimi Hendrix, Yardbirds, Animals, and a little Clapton. Led Zeppelin most tho.

My, thats pretty long of a post... tl; dr Rock stuff

triassic911

Burst Mode
Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
United States
I'm probably the only person on gbatemp who loves listening to rap, hip-hop, and almost every type of spanish music. I hate rock, all kinds of it. I find it extremely annoying.

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I listen to right about any genre you can come up with, from Classical music to death metal, from J-rock to nintendocore, etc. Only things I really hate are hiphop, rap and things like Crack David or Akon... Just farkin stupid. :ugh:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: Or, I also heard that if you use flash memory, it can act as more "RAM" at least windows tell me...