Hacking What is the best flashcart for DSi and where to buy it?

serverone

Trophies
XP
Country
actually im planning to buy a DSi next month and still wondering what is the best flashcart for DSi.. im using a N5DS right now.. just a little question.. can i still play my N5DS save file on any DSi flashcart?
wacko.gif

Camshi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Or even for the highly anticipated TC Cart, which could be more beneficial than the rest because looks as though they could be holding out till the release of DSi unique titles, thus seeing the console in DSi Mode and learning improving and releasing
biggrin.gif

DeltaBurnt

I'm bored
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Camshi said:
Or even for the highly anticipated TC Cart, which could be more beneficial than the rest because looks as though they could be holding out till the release of DSi unique titles, thus seeing the console in DSi Mode and learning improving and releasing
biggrin.gif

Well it sounds cheap because I've never heard of it :\ (no offense)

commdante

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
"The best card" depends on your own opinion on what defines something as such, so just read all the reviews and stuff like we all have plz.

My opinion: Cyclo seems to be a good card, went for and A2i though since community supports it (which usually out-lives other supports) and it was rather cheap (got 8GB class 6 "free" compared to a cyclo).

My last few were M3, and I really needed some decent support since then. Couldn't even use 1/2 of the homebrew, not even mentioning backup-support...

Camshi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
commdante said:
"The best card" depends on your own opinion on what defines something as such, so just read all the reviews and stuff like we all have plz.

My opinion: Cyclo seems to be a good card, went for and A2i though since community supports it (which usually out-lives other supports) and it was rather cheap (got 8GB class 6 "free" compared to a cyclo).

My last few were M3, and I really needed some decent support since then. Couldn't even use 1/2 of the homebrew, not even mentioning backup-support...

Totally agree with you, as I have the EDGE for my DSL and AK2i for the DSi purely because of functionality and support from diferent areas
biggrin.gif

vidadi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey guys, kinda new in the DS scene. (just purchased my DSi a while ago)

I was wondering which stores in california (Cerritos area?) sell Flash carts? I can't purchase online because i don't have a paypal account and i can't open one because i'm just a tourist here in the U.S. and don't have an american credit card. Hope anyone can help me, thanks.

Camshi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
You could always browse the scene and look in some smaller computer shops and ask around for them, sometimes you have to hunt. If all else fails you might just need to hang fire and order when you get home
tongue.gif

rasputin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DSone-i is about to come out (supercard).

But incredibly from looking at promo vids it uses the same archaic OS/Firmware/software that the SCDS-1 uses.. so it will suffer from all the same annoyances..... avoid

punkyrule

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
DeltaBurnt said:
Camshi said:
biggrin.gif

Well it sounds cheap because I've never heard of it :\ (no offense)

I think he refers to TC = Team Cyclops = CycloDS Evolution >>> Cyclo DSi Evolution? So it is not cheap cuz its CYCLO DS!
gbasp.gif

Something like that. Team Cyclops has already hacked the DSi but are finding some way to hack into the DSi mode. Right?
yaynds.gif

Camshi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah think and hopefully thats what they are planning, exactly as expected chief, you deserve a small medal
biggrin.gif

And its all opinion related in the end :
tongue.gif

yaynds.gif

halljames

Trophies
Website
www.hallstudios.co.uk
XP
Country
Its a shame pixelgeeks are out of stock of everything at the moment. I have ordered a Supercard DSonei from dealextreme. Its gonna kill me having to wait a couple of weeks till I get the cart and then get a DSi, but I am a long time Supercard user and like the idea of being able to flash the boot code if needs be.

Camshi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
DigitalEra.co.uk have the AK2i UK based for really good price at the mo, 12hrs delivery if ordered in the morning with standard delivery coming to a total of £20.50 Approx. Well worth every penny, have ordered 3 from them so far, great people to deal with and to buy from.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Nah, a hit gives them mad meth powers, but makes them more difficult to control.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Before a hit they're like zombies, persistent but slow.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's a tradeoff.
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    no i mean, before a hit is after the previous hit
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    if you keep them well enough fed, it's the same thing
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    By the power of Florida Man, I have the power!!! *Lifts up meth pipe* Meth Man!!! lol
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Guys, I just learned my little brother is in the hospital because he had a seizure last night.
  • cearp @ cearp:
    Sorry to hear that BakerMan
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Just found out he's doing alright, doing a lot of complaining too, rightfully so. Who wouldn't complain after having a seizure and being hospitalized?
    +1
    Glad he is OK and complaining is cool :)
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah been there had that no fun
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    They'll give him sleep studies eegs and possibly one week hospital stay
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    I hope it's not a week.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It's standard so doctors can get a idea about what's going on
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    understood
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    well, i'm glad he seems to be doing fine, and ig i'm going to start spewing goofy shit again
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Update: Turns out he's epileptic
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Get a 2nd opinion run mris etc they told me that also
    Also a food allergy study would be a good idea
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Turns out you can't sprinkle methamphetamine on McDonald's French fries
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    they wouldn't be called french fries at that point
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    Probably just meth fries