ROM Hack what is happend if you go on miiverse with emunand?

manpaint

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Just wandering what is happend if you go in miiverse in emunand with you main account? (create an account require sysnand update) and what happend f you take rom hack screenshot in your images gallery. Forever banned?

BamItzMuffinz

taengirene
Trophies
XP
Country
Banned? Maybe... but I really doubt you'd get banned for posting a rom hack screenshot unless there's some report function and someone reports the screenshot.

Also, miiverse works as it should in emuNAND. I use it daily to do ACNL screenshots.

SaagiBols

The AnalSavior
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
ur post will be deleted if you actually type in saying that you hacked it or that its hacked and stuff, i used to post screens like that and only the (hack) mentioned ones where deleted...
i also remember reading here that a dude posted the ironhax or tubehax along with a detailed explanation on how to get it, and then got banned for illegal activities or some sh*t. i think the ban was regular 2 weeks and only was in effect on miiverse...

Reactions: XeR ッ

manpaint

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
ur post will be deleted if you actually type in saying that you hacked it or that its hacked and stuff, i used to post screens like that and only the (hack) mentioned ones where deleted...
i also remember reading here that a dude posted the ironhax or tubehax along with a detailed explanation on how to get it, and then got banned for illegal activities or some sh*t. i think the ban was regular 2 weeks and only was in effect on miiverse...
but if i take the rom hack image in the photo gallery (or something like this) and after get the screenshot i delete i will get banned or..?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @Mondooooo, there was a power outage while you were sleeping?