What games should i get ?

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Games & Content' started by Youkai, Oct 6, 2010.

Oct 6, 2010

What games should i get ? by Youkai at 4:13 PM (600 Views / 0 Likes) 5 replies

1. Youkai
    OP

Member Youkai Demon

Germany
    Well, I just bought an XBOX360 of another user here and I mainly did it for RPG games like Tales of Vesperia (main reason) and Blue Dragon and such ...

now I never really looked much into the games released for XBOX360 and I would like some tips by the "pros" who know most games [​IMG]

I know there is an essentials thread but that doesn't really help me because i really "hate" shooter and sport games (don't even play metroid and such)

Interesting for me would mainly be normal RPG's and Tactic RPG's
    maybe some other stuff as well (i play games like yu gi oh ... is there a yu gi oh for xbox ?) and dunno ... "kids" games sometimes ...

2. RoMee

Member RoMee ??

United States
    I like magna carta 2 and eternal sonota

And I have been wanting to try Resonance of Fate , but never bought it because of all the good shooters available, and some of the reviews was kinda harsh on it, but it looks good

3. Guild McCommunist

Member Guild McCommunist (not on boat)

United States
    Despite being an avid hater of most JRPG games I've been getting a kick out of Lost Odyssey. It's pretty cliched and it's everything you'd expect from a stereotypical JRPG as well as being very classically themed (random battles, turn based battles, etc), but for some reason it still keeps me playing.

Fallout 3, Oblivion, Mass Effect, and Mass Effect 2 are musts for any Xbox-owning RPG fan.

4. RoMee

Member RoMee ??

United States
    I forgot star ocean is a great jrpg
    probably my favorite on the xbox360

5. wolffangalchemist

Member wolffangalchemist This is bat country!

United States
    i just recently got a 360 my self too, been playing fallout 3 and can highly recommend it.
    also Oblivion seeing as, if you don't buy the GOTY edition Fallout 3 you can get the platinum hits versions of it and Oblivion for $40 usd.
    though if your 360 dvd drive is flashed with custom firmware you can dl them and get the GOTY edition anyway, i know i would but 3G internet and torrents don't agree with each other...
    also i played the pc version of Dragon Age: Origins and recommend it as well since the 360 gets DLC.

6. Originality

Member Originality Chibi-neko

United Kingdom
    +1 on Mass Effect 1 and 2. Personally I preferred them on PC, but they still work well on 360 and I liked the story.