Gaming What games should i get ?

Youkai

Demon
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Well, I just bought an XBOX360 of another user here and I mainly did it for RPG games like Tales of Vesperia (main reason) and Blue Dragon and such ...

now I never really looked much into the games released for XBOX360 and I would like some tips by the "pros" who know most games
smile.gif

I know there is an essentials thread but that doesn't really help me because i really "hate" shooter and sport games (don't even play metroid and such)

Interesting for me would mainly be normal RPG's and Tactic RPG's
maybe some other stuff as well (i play games like yu gi oh ... is there a yu gi oh for xbox ?) and dunno ... "kids" games sometimes ...

RoMee

??
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I like magna carta 2 and eternal sonota

And I have been wanting to try Resonance of Fate , but never bought it because of all the good shooters available, and some of the reviews was kinda harsh on it, but it looks good

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Despite being an avid hater of most JRPG games I've been getting a kick out of Lost Odyssey. It's pretty cliched and it's everything you'd expect from a stereotypical JRPG as well as being very classically themed (random battles, turn based battles, etc), but for some reason it still keeps me playing.

Fallout 3, Oblivion, Mass Effect, and Mass Effect 2 are musts for any Xbox-owning RPG fan.

wolffangalchemist

This is bat country!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i just recently got a 360 my self too, been playing fallout 3 and can highly recommend it.
also Oblivion seeing as, if you don't buy the GOTY edition Fallout 3 you can get the platinum hits versions of it and Oblivion for $40 usd.
though if your 360 dvd drive is flashed with custom firmware you can dl them and get the GOTY edition anyway, i know i would but 3G internet and torrents don't agree with each other...
also i played the pc version of Dragon Age: Origins and recommend it as well since the 360 gets DLC.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Good night